View Full Version : my best kill yet!

LS1TechRulez
04-14-2006, 04:23 AM
Tonight I was heading home and decided it was a bit early to hit the sack. I decided to go by to Oakland drags to see who was out there tonight.

I get there and see nobody :bang: There is just a lone pair of headlights far in the distance traveling in the oncomming lane. As we get closer together I see its a late 60s Dart that looks like shit. I mean, every panel on this car had a different color. Right when we pass eachother, the Dart driver suddenly makes a quick u-turn and starts after me.

Since there is nothing going on tonight I am game. I increase my speed and watched in my rearview as the Dart played catch up. He finally catches up and does a ricer fly by....I'm like 'FUck that!'! So I put in 2nd and fly by them around 5000rpms. The LTs were screaming throught the catback right into their open window :)

We come up to the next light and the pull up unusually close to my car :confused: I look over and the drivers girl is hanging out the window with a smile and a cold MGD for me :nod: I role down the window and she says for me to take the beer. I oblige and smile and thank them and they sped off. Best kill ever.

cliffnotes: I give a Dart a taste of the ls1 exhaust and they give me a beer!

formulajunky
04-14-2006, 04:32 AM
If only every race would end like that.... good kill, how'd the beer taste?

Xtreme57
04-14-2006, 05:21 AM
Tonight I was heading home and decided it was a bit early to hit the sack. I decided to go by to Oakland drags to see who was out there tonight.

I get there and see nobody :bang: There is just a lone pair of headlights far in the distance traveling in the oncomming lane. As we get closer together I see its a late 60s Dart that looks like shit. I mean, every panel on this car had a different color. Right when we pass eachother, the Dart driver suddenly makes a quick u-turn and starts after me.

Since there is nothing going on tonight I am game. I increase my speed and watched in my rearview as the Dart played catch up. He finally catches up and does a ricer fly by....I'm like 'FUck that!'! So I put in 2nd and fly by them around 5000rpms. The LTs were screaming throught the catback right into their open window :)

We come up to the next light and the pull up unusually close to my car :confused: I look over and the drivers girl is hanging out the window with a smile and a cold MGD for me :nod: I role down the window and she says for me to take the beer. I oblige and smile and thank them and they sped off. Best kill ever.

cliffnotes: I give a Dart a taste of the ls1 exhaust and they give me a beer!

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something in that story sounds dangerous ..... :gruffy:

BoOsTeDeAgLe
04-14-2006, 07:06 AM
Damn, that sounds like it could be one of the best kills of all time, even back to the horse and buggy days :cheers:

V-seriesTech
04-14-2006, 07:20 AM
Should have given her the shocker, then asked her for a heineken.

JayplaySS2
04-14-2006, 08:25 AM
Well good thing I didnt see on the news a guy was killed by a beer laced with cyanide ( spelling ). Good job. :devil: