Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

car buying help :S

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 05:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default car buying help :S

ok i have been looking for an SS for a while now and i found one i like the othere day but my problem is i dont think its a real SS and yes i know to look at the RPO for wu8 when i go to look at it but my question is should i still buy it if it's not a true SS or should i just wait untill i find true SS .. any help would be great thanks guys
Old 04-15-2006, 05:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by austin21
ok i have been looking for an SS for a while now and i found one i like the othere day but my problem is i dont think its a real SS and yes i know to look at the RPO for wu8 when i go to look at it but my question is should i still buy it if it's not a true SS or should i just wait untill i find true SS .. any help would be great thanks guys
well that depends if you want an ss because of the looks, or do you really want an ss. If its a 6-speed z-28 with an SS hood and spoiler and wheels, and you just want the look thats fine. honestly the resale on them isnt gona be that much higher in a few years
Old 04-15-2006, 06:37 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i want an SS because its an SS... not for looks ..also i was wondering besides wu8 was there any othere RPO for the SS