Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

? about harris speedworks dry kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 01:38 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ? about harris speedworks dry kit

ive been looking into some dry kits for my car because i think will be overkill for my needs.i want a extra 50 to 75 hp when i race or at the track .ive looked at harris speed works seen their dry sudden impact kit .i like this kit but i can chose either single nozzle or dual nozzle what would be the benifit of runnign two nozzles into my airbox opposed to a single pleace help me gusy and also what guages should i have i know i need a window switch fpss i want to keep a eye on all things because it is my dd
Old 04-17-2006, 07:53 AM
FormerVendor

The Big Hit Kit (dual nozzle dry) will allow you to run a larger shot, a little better distribution and to some looks a bit better as it has 2 nozzles instead of one going into the lid. The differences between the single and Bit Hit Kit other then an additional nozzle and T fitting is the Big Hit Kit comes with a 6an main feed line, the nitrous solenoid is a 3 port (so you can attach the purge directly to the solenoid), and the two lines that go the nozzles in your lid have 90 degree AN fittings on them. For a few dollars more either kit can be customized (you can choose from a selection of colored SS braided lines & AN fittings). Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 03-02-2007, 02:41 AM
Launching!

Just go with a wet setup