Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Recommend a change to the sponsors products...

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Recommend a change to the sponsors products...

If your selling nitrous kits, please include a filter. I like that TNT includes one in their kit, and I know its only $35 or so add-on, but with the post after post of ppl not even knowing there are dedicated filters it has become obvious we could help out the customer, at the same time providing a more reliable and SAFER kit. Those pesky little nitrous inlet screens (some call a filter) just dont cut it. Especially when a newb doesnt open the bottle to ensure the siphon tube is oriented correctly, and the bottle is clean, something I have dont since day one, be it new or used. Nothing like getting a new kit, or a new bottle, filling it and then "makes less power on the bottle" blah blah blah...

I hope some of you step up and throw the filter in if nothing more than the piece of mind you will offer to a potential client, like the safety isnt good enough reason. Thanks.

Charlie
Old 04-17-2006, 12:28 PM
FormerVendor

I'm with ya' Charlie, but I don't have that kind pull around here, lol.
Old 04-17-2006, 12:37 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Charlie you make a good point and we can take the upcharge out of Jeremy's check. lol. But how many times do you see this statement? " I want the cheapest or I want it cheap". In todays nitrous world if I added that 35.00 to the system that would give people more to bash the product for costing more. We try to off the most complete package deal at a good price. We do offer the larger filters that use a bronze stone but that is an add on.
I do agree but I would like to make the system have to have a window switch and fpss also.
Ricky
Old 04-17-2006, 01:59 PM
Restricted User

Ricky, I understand, but if all the companies did this, then the price change would be void. Personally I think its worth a shot even if they others dont follow, as it would say more about an already great company and their products. TNT has been offering the filter for how long? TNT also costs more, they still do decent business. I'm not a business man, so I am probably not on base with cost vs profit etc. From the end users view, and someone that recommends a lot of componentry in the nitrous world, I would think this would be benificial for sales. Just my thoughts.