Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

N20?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 12:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default N20?

I mods on my car are in my sig and the only other mods I plan on doing for now is LT's, catted Y, MAF, ported TB, LS6 manifold, and N2OOOOO. What size shot should I get and should it be wet or dry? I've never had NOS so I wouldn't know what to expect when I hit the button. Exactly what parts will I need if I decide to get NOS???
Old 04-18-2006, 12:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its up to you. If u go n2o you need a bottle, a noid, and a nozzle, along with a main line. Everything else is just gravy, however gravy is preatty much neccessary for mashed potates and n2o systems.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Best place to start is with the FAQ's
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140389

From there decide Dry or Wet. There are different Wet kits if you go wet, MAF Plate, Throttle Body Plate, Fogger nozzle in the airbridge, or direct port are different style wet kits. Dry kits are pretty much a nozzle or two in the lid, or Nitro Dave has some dry kits that hid in the air lid (coil or ring that act as a nozzle).

Call or PM the Site Sponsors and tell them what you want to do, they will tell ya what they recommend based on your needs.

DynoTune-Dan or Dean
HSW-Matt
Nitrous Direct-Scott
Nitrous Outlet-Dave
(alphabetical order guys so don't feel slighted or the order i lsisted is my favorite)

I have used three of the vendors for this site and talked to on the phone to them and PM'ed them. They were all helpful and very Knowledgable with no pressure what-so ever to buy from them.

Beer