Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Need picture of interior...

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 05:01 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need picture of interior...

Well I had some annoying rattling going on in the back of my Trans Am, it took forever to find. So I ended up taking the carpet in the back on the left side, and stupid me I forgot how it goes back in place like the overlapping of the carpets.

Does anyone have a picture of the left side flooring? (side flooring bottom flooring and back (lights) flooring?

There's also wires showing like if you stick your head right under that plastic speaker piece thing youi can see wires going to the tail lights..

here's a pic of what I'm talking about, I need a pic of the carpeting under the cd stacker I forget how the carpeting over laps each other.
Attached Thumbnails Need picture of interior...-643780_128_full.jpg  

Last edited by KevsLS1; 04-20-2006 at 05:43 PM.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:43 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That looks right, just push that "carpet" flush...
Old 04-21-2006, 03:15 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KevsLS1
Well I had some annoying rattling going on in the back of my Trans Am, it took forever to find. So I ended up taking the carpet in the back on the left side, and stupid me I forgot how it goes back in place like the overlapping of the carpets.

Does anyone have a picture of the left side flooring? (side flooring bottom flooring and back (lights) flooring?

There's also wires showing like if you stick your head right under that plastic speaker piece thing youi can see wires going to the tail lights..

here's a pic of what I'm talking about, I need a pic of the carpeting under the cd stacker I forget how the carpeting over laps each other.
You need to pull the plastic panel back up THEN push the carpet back flush, THEN push the panel (and it's tabs) back on.

The carpet has a hole in it where the tab in the plastic goes through it before it goes into the metal...

Quick Reply: Need picture of interior...