Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

My families cars were shot up!!! They still havn't been caught!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 12:02 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My families cars were shot up!!! They still havn't been caught!!!

This actually happened last year, before I was a member of LS1 Tech. It was 2:00 AM on a wendsday morning. I was asleep in my room, and so were my parents. All the sudden I wake up to four big bangs. I thought it was friends from school playing with firecrackers, so I just rolled over and went back to sleep. About five minutes later my parents went in my room and told me I needed to come outside. When I walked outside, it sounded like it was sleeting, and thats when I noticed the glass laying everywhere. I walked around to my car and was happy to see no windows blown out. When I walked around to the back, the Z-28 emblem was blown off the back, and buckshot holes were all over the rear. I could barley breath at this point. After it was all said and done, there was $6,000 worth of damage to my moms GS 300, $1,300 to my car, $4,000 to my step dads SC 400, and $500 for my cousins camry. The people that did this were never caught, and this was the first reported one in the county where I live. I never forget that night, and how someone got away with $12,000 damage to my families cars. I would post some picks, but there at home. I'll post some tommorrow evening when I go home for the weekend. Oh, it was a 12 guage, so ya, serious damage.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

WTF is wrong with people? Sorry to hear about it, get some pics up. I swear the world is becoming worse everyday.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:28 AM
TECH Addict

Well, as crappy as that is.....

If karma works how everybody says it does, hopefully they'll get hit by a tanker truck full of rocket fuel next time they try it.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:29 AM
Staging Lane

Sorry to hear that bro
Old 04-21-2006, 01:41 AM
formerly mystic-t/a (changed 02/05/2013)

Um this happened last year? A little random. lol But that seriously sucks man! I hate people who do that crap and for what?
Old 04-21-2006, 01:57 AM
Banned

It would be nice to catch the perpetrators and then pull a joe peschi on them by shoving their head(s) in a vice.
Old 04-21-2006, 02:37 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 273sunsetZ
This actually happened last year, before I was a member of LS1 Tech. It was 2:00 AM on a wendsday morning. I was asleep in my room, and so were my parents. All the sudden I wake up to four big bangs. I thought it was friends from school playing with firecrackers, so I just rolled over and went back to sleep. About five minutes later my parents went in my room and told me I needed to come outside. When I walked outside, it sounded like it was sleeting, and thats when I noticed the glass laying everywhere. I walked around to my car and was happy to see no windows blown out. When I walked around to the back, the Z-28 emblem was blown off the back, and buckshot holes were all over the rear. I could barley breath at this point. After it was all said and done, there was $6,000 worth of damage to my moms GS 300, $1,300 to my car, $4,000 to my step dads SC 400, and $500 for my cousins camry. The people that did this were never caught, and this was the first reported one in the county where I live. I never forget that night, and how someone got away with $12,000 damage to my families cars. I would post some picks, but there at home. I'll post some tommorrow evening when I go home for the weekend. Oh, it was a 12 guage, so ya, serious damage.
I guess door dings are actually the least of your problems...

Any more pics of your car? It looks awesome! I know you worked your *** off to get it (I read your other post)...
Old 04-21-2006, 07:37 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by mystic-t/a
Um this happened last year? A little random. lol But that seriously sucks man! I hate people who do that crap and for what?
It's been on my mind lately, because it happened around this time last year. It kinda gets me down when I think about it.
Old 04-21-2006, 07:41 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by DEMONBIRD
I guess door dings are actually the least of your problems...

Any more pics of your car? It looks awesome! I know you worked your *** off to get it (I read your other post)...
Ya, door dings are the least of my problems. When I go home on the weekends, I try to park in the garage, but some nights I can't because it's only a 2 car, and my parents use it. But I'll post up some picks when I get home this evening. And Thanks..

Quick Reply: My families cars were shot up!!! They still havn't been caught!!!