dropped my girl off and went fishing late saturday night....

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 03:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default dropped my girl off and went fishing late saturday night....

caught myself a 99 eclipse, a RICED out (when i say riced i mean the body kit, airplane wing, and HUGE graphic on the side, NOS stickers...and fart can) Handa CiviC, and a dodge neon...couldnt tell if it was an SRT-4 or not...but oh well...it was FUUUUN...then i set them free to catch them another day lol...SUDDENLY i see the flashing lights got pulled over for street racing lol then i **** in my pants cuz i thot i was about to get arrested (doin 150 in a 45) then the cop nailed the other guy for DWI, arrested him and then he gave me the "slow down or im gonna nail your ***" speech, and let me go.... so it was a good night just thot id share....anyone else have a crazy night...???
Old 04-23-2006, 03:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nothing that compares to yours, but I was cruising around tonight, couldnt find anybody worth wasting gas on all night long. Just when I'm about to head home, a beautiful older camaro, im talking 69-70 year model, white with blue racing stripes drives thru and intersection in front of me . I cut a right and catch up to him to admire the car.

Get next to him, its an older guy and his wife, im thinking theres no way he'll wanna race so I just give him the thumbs up and ease away. I guess the guy was feeling frisky so he caught back up to me and let me hear it. Not wanting to back down, I push the clutch in and proceed to rev the **** out my car, which btw is loud as **** right now because I dont have my exhaust back on the car yet. Anyway, I take my foot off the accelerator, but instead of idling down, the car revs up and taps the rev limiter a few times. Accelerator stuck...scared the **** out of me and a few other cars around me. Guy in the camaro looks at me, laughs and drives off. I was owned by my own car
Old 04-23-2006, 09:35 AM
FormerVendor

dude that is sweet!!! Imbarrasing but sweet!!!

Originally Posted by chadtx01
Nothing that compares to yours, but I was cruising around tonight, couldnt find anybody worth wasting gas on all night long. Just when I'm about to head home, a beautiful older camaro, im talking 69-70 year model, white with blue racing stripes drives thru and intersection in front of me . I cut a right and catch up to him to admire the car.

Get next to him, its an older guy and his wife, im thinking theres no way he'll wanna race so I just give him the thumbs up and ease away. I guess the guy was feeling frisky so he caught back up to me and let me hear it. Not wanting to back down, I push the clutch in and proceed to rev the **** out my car, which btw is loud as **** right now because I dont have my exhaust back on the car yet. Anyway, I take my foot off the accelerator, but instead of idling down, the car revs up and taps the rev limiter a few times. Accelerator stuck...scared the **** out of me and a few other cars around me. Guy in the camaro looks at me, laughs and drives off. I was owned by my own car
Old 04-23-2006, 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TUMBLRws6
caught myself a 99 eclipse, a RICED out (when i say riced i mean the body kit, airplane wing, and HUGE graphic on the side, NOS stickers...and fart can) Handa CiviC, and a dodge neon...couldnt tell if it was an SRT-4 or not...but oh well...it was FUUUUN...then i set them free to catch them another day lol...SUDDENLY i see the flashing lights got pulled over for street racing lol then i **** in my pants cuz i thot i was about to get arrested (doin 150 in a 45) then the cop nailed the other guy for DWI, arrested him and then he gave me the "slow down or im gonna nail your ***" speech, and let me go.... so it was a good night just thot id share....anyone else have a crazy night...???

dude, u got lucky. if that would have been me my *** would have gotten arrested and everything.
Old 04-23-2006, 01:55 PM
TECH Addict

damn dude you got so lucky!
Old 04-23-2006, 02:13 PM
Launching!

Thats cuz you look famous adam! Cop was like "I can't arrest a movie star!" Hehe

BTW

SLOW DOWN or when I'm done with you. You'll wish you had been arrested!

Looks like this bird has to take care of all the little baby chics flocking around houston. Sheesh