Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fjo

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 12:31 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fjo

I have a new FJO mini controller and it works greats. locks up 1st gear and ramps up from 100hp to 150 real nice. But i am having some traction trobles. is there a way to spray a small shot and ramp up per gear. IE> come on at a 50ramp to a 75 in 1st hit 100 in 2nd and ramp to 150 in 3rd?? or am i asking to much. right now i can only come out all motor then spray a 100shot in 2nd and 3rd. and no i can not change tires. lol i have to run drag radials only. no ET streets.

thanks
Damian
Old 04-23-2006, 08:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here you go.

http://www.fjoracing.com/products/Maximizer2/
Old 07-11-2006, 09:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just a thought...

What if you wired both stages together and ran the wires to the solenoids like normal. Then from there you use stage 1 (time based) as your smaller shot first gear hit and then have it cut off at the time of whatever RPM you shift at in first gear. Then have the second stage (RPM based or time based) setup to delay first gear activation so that once you hit second gear your first stage ramp is no longer active due to it being past its max time. Then just set the second stage up so that it ramps however you want it to. This should work for a 1st gear and 2nd gear staging but it will not work for 3rd gear due to it only baing able to control 2 stages. You could always go with another FJO Mini-controller and run it all in a 4 stage setup I guess. If you did the 4 stage setup you would have to go time based versus RPM based for the 3rd gear stage and 4th gear stage.

You could probably go with the Maximizer 2 and just get it over with. But I guess it all depends on how much money you got and what you want to do with it.

Last edited by rocket5979; 07-11-2006 at 09:42 PM.