International Members For our members outside of the USA

Anybody in Slovenia?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 06:02 PM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anybody in Slovenia?

Today I saw a very nice red C5 in Ljubljana and I know there is a black TA here somewhere. I think the TA is an LT1, but I don't remember, it was December when I saw it. Is there anyone living in/near to Ljubljana or do any of you know someone with one of these cars?
Old 04-25-2006, 11:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

sup man ...
i'm from Kuwait
i never knew that Slovenia have ls1's over there
BTW nice to meet u
Old 04-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Yeah, those are the only two I have seen over here. There are quite a few porsches, and the occasional ferrari, but mostly there are just french economy cars. The flipside is that in the four months that I have been here, I have seen maybe three ricers. Two of those were renaults, and euro rice looks as bad as any other rice. I will have to post some pics of euro rice someday. I wish I could have brought my car over, but the Corps says no.

I've been to Kuwait, but only to Camp Victory. How is it over there as far as the cars go?
Old 04-25-2006, 02:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by msgZ28
Yeah, those are the only two I have seen over here. There are quite a few porsches, and the occasional ferrari, but mostly there are just french economy cars. The flipside is that in the four months that I have been here, I have seen maybe three ricers. Two of those were renaults, and euro rice looks as bad as any other rice. I will have to post some pics of euro rice someday. I wish I could have brought my car over, but the Corps says no.

I've been to Kuwait, but only to Camp Victory. How is it over there as far as the cars go?
well it's cool
BTW i'm Kuwaiti and the weather is Sh*tti today
well last thursday we had a race with a stock Z06 2002 model with our 2002 Camaro with SLP, Package. we killed him
Old 04-29-2006, 09:47 AM
Staging Lane

^ haha! Nice.

I'm in the same boat as msgZ28. Doesn't seem like there is anybody over here in Slovenia when it comes to "nice" cars.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:34 PM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

I saw another C5 today, silver, 2000 or newer and clean. None of the ls1's I have seen out here look modded in any way. I wish I could meet one of the owners and get them on here. This Vette is apparently living in/around Maribor.
Old 05-09-2006, 06:22 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by msgZ28
I saw another C5 today, silver, 2000 or newer and clean. None of the ls1's I have seen out here look modded in any way. I wish I could meet one of the owners and get them on here. This Vette is apparently living in/around Maribor.
I'm going there. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Quick Reply: Anybody in Slovenia?