View Full Version : Got A Free Second? VOTE FOR ME PLEASE!!!!!

Xtreme57
04-28-2006, 01:52 AM
Whatup guys,

Dunno how many of you might actually go through with this, but I figure even if one person does it, it'll be worthwhile.

I'm gettin into radio and right now and my show The Stress Factor (www.thestressfactor.com) is on www.meekerbroadcasting.com .

There is a vote going on right now for 'Host(s) of the Year', and I want to win more than words can describe. It would look awesome on my resume and i might even get a few listeners out of it.

Basically you go to www.meekerbroadcasting.com and click Lou/Jose for 'Host(s) of the Year' on the homepage and it goes to outlook express. If you don't have outlook, just email "Lou/Jose for Hosts of the Year" to meeker@meekerbroadcasting.com

Like i said, even if just one person out of everyone here does it, it will have been well worth the time to type out this thread ... and who know's, you might just be entertained ...

Thanks again guys,

Lou

ps. I'm the only host in the company that owns an Ls1! So even if you havn't listened to the show, that should be reason enough :D

Morbid
04-28-2006, 02:04 AM
Done. Good luck.

Xtreme57
04-28-2006, 02:20 AM
Done. Good luck.

I love you!!!*

*note, the term 'love' is meant in the most heterosexual, brotherly, non-brokebackish, hi-five, 'our team just won the superbowl', what you say to your car when you win a close race, kinda way

Xtreme57
04-28-2006, 01:22 PM
Any other helpful souls out there?

baddogz28
04-28-2006, 01:46 PM
Done. :)

Xtreme57
04-28-2006, 04:57 PM
Oh man. Awesome. Thank you so much bro!!!