Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Under hood help...

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 10:27 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Under hood help...

Ok guys I wasn't sure exactly where to put this thread. So I figured most the drag racing guys would have the anwsers. I daily drive my 99' Trans Am, but I also like to go to the track & play on the street. So I see more miles than some. Right now everything except a SLP lid is stock under my hood. I am wanting to do ALL Earls plumbing when I take the motor out in a few months for h/c swap. I figured while the motor was out I would clean up the engine bay. Also replace the cheap stock plumbing while its easy to get to. My only problem is when I went to Earls site, there is so many parts I don't know where to start.

Here is where I need your help. If anyone has done this could you please help me with a list of things I will need. I don't have a clue what length/size of plumbing/fittings to get or if anything else is needed to make this even work. I know Earls is known for being a high quality racing supplier, thats why I posted in here. I figured if anyone on this site knew it would be the hardcore drag racers.

Also let me know if this is not a good idea for a daily driver for some reason. I would think it would be more reliable.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:37 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No one on here has done this???
No one can help me with a parts list???