Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pacesetters are on!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 05:17 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pacesetters are on!!!

First of all, I remember being one of the first guys to install a set of pacesetter longtubes on an LS1. This was years back when Pacesetter first made longtubes for the LS1. Everyone was posting questions about them, but not many people had tried them out yet. Back then, being that pacesetter was still unknown in the LS1 world, i was really impressed with the fitment and quality of the headers. i think the only issue i remember having was a slight rub on the k member. Well, a few years later, after tossin up QTP and Kooks, i decided to go back with the old trusty Pacesetters i have to say, the fitment was even better then my set years ago. I dont know if they have refined them or not since then, but both sides went in without any tweaking at all. I dont know how, but i have at least an inch of clearance all around the drivers side header. I am really really impressed with these tubes I can remember it taking me and a buddy like 4-5 hours last time. I did it on my own this time in about 3 hours. I was stoked man!! Now im just waitin on my new plugs, wires, and o2 extensions so i can fire this baby up. Anyway, just wanted to give a to Pacesetter for making a good quality, affordable, kick-*** product. I will try to get some pics taken sometime this week. Later yall

RAISE
Old 04-30-2006, 05:19 PM
Banned

sweet deal. glad yours worked..
Old 04-30-2006, 06:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

right on man, when i put on my headers it was a very clean install, i love the product
Old 04-30-2006, 06:39 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Glad to hear it!
Old 04-30-2006, 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nothing but good things to say about mine as well, install was easy, they were cheap, and they sound great.
Old 04-30-2006, 08:27 PM
TECH Addict

i second all of that....pacesetters went RIGHT IN....i think it bumped one thing going in on the driver side, i gave it a lil push...right in....i think unclogging a toilet is harder than installing these headers...

A++++++