LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

My fuddle experince....

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 12:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My fuddle experince....

Well, it's may 1st and I placed my order for a 3400 stall today, John was VERY VERY VERY helpful and answered all my dumb *** questions. He has promised to ship my tq convertor this week and that I would get it by Thurs may 4th!!! I'm very excited as I have a track outing this weekend with the guys. I have already made an appointment to get this thing installed along with the cooler... I'll keep you all posted and let you know how it goes... Thanks again John for answering my questions can't wait to get the convertor on Thurs!!! ....Steve.
Old 05-03-2006, 03:42 PM
On The Tree

talk to Jon today, he said he shipped it out as promised this morning and it will be here tomorrow... he also said he'd send me a tracking number some time this evening... I'll keep you all posted. so far so good.
Old 05-04-2006, 08:28 PM
On The Tree

got it today as promised THANKS JON. I'll let you know how it feels when it goes in!!
Old 05-04-2006, 09:47 PM
12 Second Club

Sounds like good service!
Old 05-05-2006, 07:08 PM
On The Tree

Well, convertor is in, first impressions are GREAT, can't belive the drive-ability, I was expecting much worse... basically if you feather the throttle YOU can tell its there, but my wife would probably never know... if you gas it in the least little bit even 1/4 throttle the car jumps to life and the "slipping" feeling stops. and at that point the car is much faster.... don't have the cooler installed yet so im not really beating on it much at this point did a few pulls and it's unreal. very happy at this point Jon. I hope the convertor is a work or don't work thing cuz right now its a working, and im a liking!!!! also when the car shifts now, it falls back to 4800 instead of 4k stay well into the power band. this is with no tunning once so ever. installed and went.
Old 05-07-2006, 07:16 PM
On The Tree

https://ls1tech.com/forums/automatic-transmission/502966-fuddle-intalled-et-s-down-but-so-traps.html

Latest track experince, if anyone has any input, or thoughts please comment... Jon I'm not sure if you check the forums on the weekends or not but if you do please comment or pm me. thanks... I'll call ya monday, steve.
Old 05-07-2006, 07:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds good! cant wait to install mine...

Quick Reply: My fuddle experince....