Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Bubba and AcE vs 99 Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 10:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bubba and AcE vs 99 Camaro SS

http://831ccr.com/Videos/New_Era/Jamrock.wmv

Im in the white Camaro and Bubba is in the black one. Good runs last night.

Enjoy
Old 05-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Teching In

that SS got anally raped
Old 05-02-2006, 02:10 AM
12 Second Club

yeah it was a koo night, but had 0 traction due to my bald nittos and let off in 2nd gear and got back on it at 75% throttle. hehe
Old 05-02-2006, 02:13 AM
TECH Addict

Nice!!!
Old 05-09-2006, 02:52 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BuBbABFP
yeah it was a koo night, but had 0 traction due to my bald nittos and let off in 2nd gear and got back on it at 75% throttle. hehe
Gotta try it again with the 315's
Old 05-09-2006, 03:13 AM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Jamroc
Old 05-09-2006, 03:00 PM
On The Tree

lets smokE soem bud.... lol
Old 05-09-2006, 07:06 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by AcE XBOX
lets smokE soem bud.... lol
I recently quit.....graduating from CSUF this month and forsee a drugtest in my near future

I feel great though, its been a while.
Old 05-10-2006, 01:59 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ninetres
I recently quit.....graduating from CSUF this month and forsee a drugtest in my near future

I feel great though, its been a while.
Congratulations! I was going to Fresno State as well. Started going on the 2004 fall semester. My major was computer engineering.

Did you ever post up on blackstone with a bunch of other f-body drivers?

I used to race all the time down blackstone on fridays and saturdays... only lost twice... once to a lightning and another time to an LS1 transam on dubs lol. Back then I used to drive a green 96 Mustang GT....

Hows the weather?
Old 05-10-2006, 11:38 AM
9 Second Club

Congratulations! I was going to Fresno State as well. Started going on the 2004 fall semester. My major was computer engineering.

Did you ever post up on blackstone with a bunch of other f-body drivers?

I used to race all the time down blackstone on fridays and saturdays... only lost twice... once to a lightning and another time to an LS1 transam on dubs lol. Back then I used to drive a green 96 Mustang GT....

Hows the weather?
I used to race on the stone when I was like 16 and 17
There were cops everywhere then, and even more now. I still go to wendys and "post up" sometimes. You probably remember the black camaro.....the infamos Tondss/BoostnHi. Fresno also has this "dragnet" to combat street racing. They claim they have the authority to pop your hood and "inspect" (not a search they claim) for illegal modification. They say the only reasonable suspicion they need can be: tinted windows, lowering, billet emblems, or any modification what-so-ever.......EVEN A STICKER.

Everyone in town is pissed, and there is nothing we can do unless we want to pay an Attorney $200 an hour to maybe win/maybe lose. Go check out fresnoracing.net and make a screenname. There is even a forum "Fresno PD" or something where a sargent answers peoples questions. It is out of hand, my uncle who is a cop says the traffic division is out of control.

/thread jack, shoot me a PM if you wanna discuss this more!

PS--Weather? Already hot as hell, and its only in thje 90s so far!
Old 05-10-2006, 01:15 PM
On The Tree

Yea thats where id see the f-bodies by the wendy's. I say I got real lucky to never gotten caught racing on blackstone. The craziest time was when I was racing some Honda and I was smoking his *** and I noticed a cop ahead of me and I slammed the brakes and stayed behind him... guess he never saw me flying up on him.

I got a couple speed contest tickets... so im calm now lol. I think ill stay away from Fresno or close the cut-out before I go in there.

I used to post on fresnoracing.net ... thats where I met some dude with an el camino, he came to our board and challenged everyone. He insulted all the 12 sec "turd" Honda's... LOL! that was hilarious.

90's? Damn thats too hot! Just wait till august and september lol.
Old 05-10-2006, 06:20 PM
9 Second Club

Yea thats where id see the f-bodies by the wendy's. I say I got real lucky to never gotten caught racing on blackstone. The craziest time was when I was racing some Honda and I was smoking his *** and I noticed a cop ahead of me and I slammed the brakes and stayed behind him... guess he never saw me flying up on him.

I got a couple speed contest tickets... so im calm now lol. I think ill stay away from Fresno or close the cut-out before I go in there.

I used to post on fresnoracing.net ... thats where I met some dude with an el camino, he came to our board and challenged everyone. He insulted all the 12 sec "turd" Honda's... LOL! that was hilarious.

90's? Damn thats too hot! Just wait till august and september lol.
The elcamino guy is ELKY489 on here. He now has a V6 opel that should go low 12s on the motor....and who knows on the 200 shot

He also has a tube-chassis Vega that might touch the 8s......he's just finishing that one up.