Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Foggy lights = Xenon HID's?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 06:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Foggy lights = Xenon HID's?

I'm thinking of putting the HID's kit on my camaro, but I'm also thinking of getting rid of the oem round yellow foglights as well (the ones below the clear corners) for some HID's in order to match the headlights and make them the same (not white headlights and yellow fogs), if u see what I mean, would they fit, would it work? what do u think? have u ever seen someone do that before? any firsthand experience?
Thank you.

Last edited by Intimidator SS; 05-02-2006 at 06:28 PM.
Old 05-02-2006, 11:26 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Intimidator SS
I'm thinking of putting the HID's kit on my camaro, but I'm also thinking of getting rid of the oem round yellow foglights as well (the ones below the clear corners) for some HID's in order to match the headlights and make them the same (not white headlights and yellow fogs), if u see what I mean, would they fit, would it work? what do u think? have u ever seen someone do that before? any firsthand experience?
Thank you.

The number on those foglights do have kits available for them. I was thinking about doing that as well (I have 6500 hids now) and was also debating about running really yellow fogs (like the lexus' have) but I am still running the Silverstars I bought a few years ago.