auto appraisal professionals

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 07:22 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default auto appraisal professionals, are they worth it?????

Just doing my home work here. I have done a few searchesand I can not find any information on this guy good or bad. However he's been in business since 1970?

http://www.autoappraisalprofessionals.com/

I contacted this guy about a recent accedent I had in my camaro and according to him I can get more money for my car (based on my mods, appearance, ect...) to ensure it gets fixed right. For a fee he wil go to bat for all the money needed to fix my car right. Since I have a 97 this is very important to me because it'll mean the difference in getting everything fixed or just fixing what "needs" to be fixed.

Last edited by Linxs; 05-02-2006 at 09:11 PM.
Old 05-03-2006, 04:34 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, I'm not inspired to a feeling of confidence by the ridiculous 'keyword spam' hidden in the code of his webpage. He might hardly use the computer and have no idea of what bs his site 'designer' did, though. (Bloated Flash-only thing, too.)

But anyway, aside from looking at his website, I don't know anything about him, and I too couldn't find any references to him anywhere else online.

If you're willing to give him a try anyway, post up how it goes. Then next time someone is wondering about him, there will be something to find

Jerry Henderson
Cell/Voicemail: 281-300-3260
24-Hour Fax: 281-596-6932
Email: VENTUREC@FLASH.NET

Appraiser/Estimator
Licensed Texas Independent Insurance Adjuster
Established 1970 in Houston, Texas