Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wiring help

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 12:29 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiring help

Me and a buddy are installing a cold fusion nitrous wet kit and were wondering about the wiring, the video does not explain it all. for example when wiring the throttle body switch i know one is supposed to go to ground and the other is supposed to go to the relay, but it does not say what wire to use, the one from the relay? or the extra black wire that it came with. If it is the extra black wire then how are you supposed to be able to rund the solenoid wiring into the car through the firewall and into the car so that you are able to have the relay inside of the car. allthough the video does not say where to mount it, im assuming that is goes inside the car. Im a little disappointed on how broad the video says and does things.
if anyone can help us soon please do. anything is very much appreciated
Old 05-04-2006, 12:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

hey here is the wiring diagram if you are using a msd window switch, fps switch and wot switch

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....10&postcount=5

also from what i heard you can pull back the pcm and there is a rubber gromet you can use. i just drilled a hole in the fire wall just made sure that nothing was on the other side to drill a hole into. hope this help let me know if you need more help.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:55 AM
Staging Lane

thanks we will see if this helps and get back with you.