Another Cop thread

Old 05-06-2006, 01:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Cop thread

So I was cruising to a friends house tonight, windows down, radio blaring, not paying too much attention to my speed.

I see an oncoming car, dont think anything of it until he hits the lights. I pull over pretty much immediatly, turn the interior light on, kill the car and keep my hands in sight since its dark out.

Cop walks up, asks me if I was in a hurry, clocked me doing 68 in a 55. I told him the truth, I wasnt paying attention, didnt realize I was going that fast. He told me ok, asked for my DL and insurance. Handed him my DL, started looking for my insurance card, couldnt find it. He asked me if I had insurance on the car, I told him yes, he said he believed me.

Walked back to his car, came back after a few minutes, told me usually he would give a citation for 13 over, but since I pulled over right away and was courteous to him he was gonna give me a warning. Told me he appreciated me turning the car off, turning the lights on and keeping my hands in view.

Was a hell of a nice guy, didnt notice that I didnt have exhaust on the car or that i didnt have a front license plate and was cool about me not having my insurance card.

Was about as pleasant as getting pulled over can be. After I signed the warning, he told me if he had a car like mine, he probably would've been going faster. Told me to drive safe and have a good night.

I figured I would share a good story about being stopped. Little change of pace.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ive had a few good police officers like that.
I got pulled over at the texas/louisiana border by Texas DPS Hot *** female Trooper... I was doin 79 in a 70, i did the same as you and puled over right away.
She walked up and asked why i was going so fast, and i told her i was on my way to alabama, and had quite a ways to go.
I also handed her my military id and told her i was coming to the desert in a couple weeks.
She came back after runing my info and gave me a warning, but i had to mention how fine she was.After i signed my warning, i told her, "ma'am , i just had to let you know you are smokin in that uniform." she told me to leave before i got a real ticket.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:55 AM
On The Tree

Your lucky man, i always get the cuffs for some reason
Old 05-06-2006, 04:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TX99LS1
Your lucky man, i always get the cuffs for some reason

can you not come up with an original signature quote?
Old 05-06-2006, 06:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chadtx01
didnt notice that I didnt have exhaust on the car....
and THATS why you turnd off your car HAHAHAA! MAN i can NEVER find my danm insurence info when i get pulled over...Yeah they like it when you kiss ***...good story....about a week ago...i got pulled over for doin 150 in a 45 (1960) lol i was racing a neon...didnt even see him comin...he pulled us both over...and i was on the brink of crying...i nearly shat my pants...he said "ya know...we dont give out tickets for this...we take the car and throw you in jail..." and after watching us squirm for a few minutes...he let us go with warning....i promised myself i would never speed again....then last night i got a ticket for doing 64 in a 45 lol ironic....

Thats a good idea about turning off the car and turning on the lights....i already do the hand thing...i also take off my hat when im wearing one (makes you look like a young punk whos into himself)...kiss major ***...and not to mention i quickly throw a jacket over the 10lb nitrous bottle in my backseat lol
Old 05-06-2006, 03:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TUMBLRws6
and THATS why you turnd off your car HAHAHAA! MAN i can NEVER find my danm insurence info when i get pulled over...
haha, Ya, I after he gave me the warning and walked back to his car, I tried to wait until he was inside to crank it, but he stood at his door waiting for me to drive off. I know he heard it when I started it, but I dont know if he saw a cloud of dust come from the middle of the car or not. I know he saw I didnt have any pipes though.

I'm not ashamed to say I kiss major *** when I get pulled over. I like my insurance at the price it is.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
She came back after runing my info and gave me a warning, but i had to mention how fine she was.After i signed my warning, i told her, "ma'am , i just had to let you know you are smokin in that uniform." she told me to leave before i got a real ticket.
You should've got those number, then you could've gone for some "ride alongs"
Old 05-06-2006, 04:24 PM
TECH Addict

Nice story. Last night just after it gotdark I pulled out of my neighborhood onto the major street and floored it with the cutout open at usual when I noticed a crown vic with the lights 1 car behind me. He pulled into my lane behind me and I was waiting for the lights. Thank god I stayed at 40 and he left me alone!
Old 05-06-2006, 04:37 PM
"All Motor 9 Second club member"

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah my father-in-law was a HPD officer for 30 years. He was cool like that. He bailed me a few times when he should have. They are people too

He was as good as gold IMHO.
Old 05-06-2006, 05:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Cool story.
Old 05-06-2006, 06:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

the two times ive been pulled over i got warnings, first time i called him a liar and said i wasnt going that fast, next time the guy said ok, dont do it again, im gonna go catch drunk people

the second time was after the superbowl though and he just left as soon as he realized i was sober, i was swerving through traffic doing about 20 over, not heavy traffic or n e thing stupid, he prollly thought i culdnt stay straight
Old 05-06-2006, 10:44 PM
On The Tree

last tiem i got pulled over was for doing 88 in a 55 construction zone, seen the light pulled it over, shut it down, truned insdie lights on and all. ended up in the back of the car in cuffs. thought i was going to jail 4 hours from home. and he goes you seem like a nice guy, you pulled over right away, its late you gotta long way to go, keep it under 75 at least. he gave me a warning, i was so glad. i thought i was screwed
Old 05-08-2006, 01:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by estegeme
last tiem i got pulled over was for doing 88 in a 55 construction zone, seen the light pulled it over, shut it down, truned insdie lights on and all. ended up in the back of the car in cuffs. thought i was going to jail 4 hours from home. and he goes you seem like a nice guy, you pulled over right away, its late you gotta long way to go, keep it under 75 at least. he gave me a warning, i was so glad. i thought i was screwed

hahaha damn
Old 05-08-2006, 03:53 PM
12 Second Club

LMAO!!! wow these are great stories and TUMBLRws6 you are a MORON!!! you idiot!!! lol!!

Search this Thread