Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

wtb: corvette

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 12:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtb: corvette

looking for a nice vette. i have cash in hand as i just sold my camaro to buy one. i would prefer 97+ but will look at older LT1s as well. have $15K to spend. Thanks, Dave
Old 05-09-2006, 06:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

www.corvetteforum.com
Old 06-11-2006, 01:42 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my buddy has a beautiful 91 corvette,, its red with black interior,, it has so many options i dont know where to start.. The vehicle has very low mile, 40k miles, It has a procharger ,supercharger on it,., The engine has been refreshed just to make sure everything is ok,, the car also has bigger injectors,fuel management unit, adjustable fule pressure regulator, msd ignition, street/strip distributor,custom intake,trottle body , full length jetted headers,,aftermarket fuel pump which you can see in picture and alot more.. the car is very nice, of course its 15 years old so its not perfect it has couple chips etc, but its very ,very nice.. it also has chrome rims and aftermarket gauges on the pillar as you can see in the picture,, air/fuel gauge/fuel pressure, and boost gauge.. The car is also a targa top, which means the roof is removable , the tires are like brand new all the way around, lemme know