Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

I hate everyone

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 02:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I hate everyone

let mestart by saying im pretty drunkright now,in any case, i went out for my friends 21st b-day tonight, so at least she had a goodtime, as i did too, up until a certain point. but anyway, we went to p.f. changs for dinner then to the big easy for some drinks after. was a great time til i triped on one stair and i got kicked out because a cop was right there, granted i was feeling the drinks but i definitly wasnt that bad. anyway, we get back to the garage and i let my friend drive since he's barely drinken anything. halfway thru the ride i realize that the yellow cloth that is usually in the glovebox is on the floor. then i realize that so is everything else that was in my glovebox, aside my registration. so i open my center console and there is not a thing in it. nothing too important aside my check stubs with my social securty number on it. i then realize that my 140$ pair of oakleys is gone. once i saw that i didnt even want to turn arond, but sure enough the 300 or so CD's that were under my backseat were gone. i hope that the person who did this dies a slow, painful miserable death. that is all.
Old 05-14-2006, 03:47 AM
Teching In

sorry dude.
Old 05-14-2006, 04:13 AM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry man. Lock your ****, no matter where you're at.

It's the only way. I don't trust a soul on this earth. Sucks, but thats what you've gotta do sometimes.

Wayyyy too many scumbags out there.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:19 AM

I know what it's like. I had some local kids break into one of my cars before. They stole a bunch of change and a knife. They broke into every car that was left open in the neighborhood.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:28 AM
CT Hotness

wow sorry griff. People just suck; they will get theirs one way or another. I can't stand how people feel free to take things they didn't earn. Last year someone stole Nick's R6 right out of his condo driveway, and recently in town nearby we heard on the news of some kid dying on a bike very similar to his old one. Needless to say, even though thinking this is bad, we were hoping it was the bastard that stole his bike.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:45 AM
Tech Resident

Sooo... The cop was inside makeing sure no one stubbed their toes while outside someone was breaking into your car?
Old 05-14-2006, 08:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

The title of this thread is exactly how I feel about most folks all the time! People just plain suck! We live in a world of arrogant, self-righteous ****** who think of no one but themselves! That is all.
Old 05-14-2006, 09:24 AM
Staging Lane

You're right, the world is full of worthless pieces of ****. This is exactly why I can't drive my car to work, leave it unattended in a parking lot or drive it during peak traffic hours. I have a beautiful car that I worked very hard to build, but I constantly have to protect it against all the useless ***** in the world. Too bad you didn't catch him in the act, then the cop would have had a real reson to harass you.
Old 05-14-2006, 09:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

sorry to hear that griff, people really do suck, and it seems like everything alwasy happens all at once.
Old 05-14-2006, 09:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

well... could be worse they could of damaged the truck as well.. ripped seats etc...
either way it sucks ***...

heck about 5 yrs ago someone went through 2 cars right in my driveway... my buddys had like $200 stolen from his wallet, and Lori's luckily was I think a CD player and later she remembered she had like $500-600 in the center she forgot to take out, and they didn't go in there..

I was pissed, and had one of my guns loaded for the next week or so and woke up alot at night.. Hope it's **** luck and never happens again to you..COntact the ins. company I would see what they say.. especially for all the CD's $$$..
Old 05-14-2006, 10:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey dont let a couple of punks ruin your image of the world. People are mostly good, these **** are in the vast minority.
Old 05-14-2006, 10:29 AM
On The Tree

yeah dude that SUCKS! MAN my whole collection of 300+ cd's was stolen out of my camaro when it was at the chevy dealer!! took me 2 years to recoop MOST of my cd's. Worst part was the dealer wouldnt do anything about it!
Old 05-14-2006, 11:15 AM
TECH Addict

Location: its as intense as the time i forgot how to sit down

was it your ss,and how did they get in with out doing any damage?
Old 05-14-2006, 11:19 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

griff that friggin blows man, sorry to hear this . wspically with having your info now which would make me even madder. its total BS that some people would even do that crap. hell thry shoulda just taken the gas that i could see
Old 05-14-2006, 02:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

griff that sucks, on a side note if anyones looking im selling my 300cd collection for cheap money
Old 05-14-2006, 03:14 PM
TECH Addict

that sucks dude, i'm sorry to hear that you were victimized. my GTA got broken into within a week after i moved. all they stole was my registration, which i was told that they might try to get a dupe set of keys with. the cops actually came and dusted the car for prints and took dna evidence, but didn't find anything.
Old 05-14-2006, 05:11 PM
TECH Resident

Dude that sucks wicked bad....I got 130 CD's stolen in front of my friggin house within a matter of 5 minutes. But yeah that sucks about getting kicked out. I bumped into someone and dropped a beer and then went to go and get another one and they shut me off....I was like WTF. Did they screw with your truck?
Old 05-14-2006, 05:33 PM
SRM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BrentC5
Hey dont let a couple of punks ruin your image of the world. People are mostly good, these **** are in the vast minority.

I second that. Most people are good.
Old 05-14-2006, 06:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

That sucks ***** man.
I create a copy everytime I buy a cd. That way I have one set of cds for my house, and one for the car. But more importantly you've still got the originals if someone stole the copies out of your car. Too cheap and easy not to.
Old 05-14-2006, 06:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

well like some of you guys said, it definitly couldve been worse. the only thing i can imagaine is that i didnt lock the doors. which is extremely unlike me. i always lock the doors no matter where i am. my house, work, anywhere i am. hell, i even lock my truck at dons house by force of habbit, and i can see it from the garage the whole time.

i filed a police report this morning, and dan, like you said, i plan on calling the ins. company tomorrow and see what they say. i called the garage today too, but of course there werent any cameras there, so no help there.

but yea, if anyone has any metal cd's they want to copy for me, im taking donations, lol. mike, maybe you have some in that collection your selling i would like