Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Turbo Timer

Old 05-16-2006, 01:02 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo Timer

So today I installed my new blitz turbo timer, went in very easy but now im getting traction and active handling codes. Whats up? anyone have input?

Thanks
Pete
Old 05-16-2006, 10:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TwinTurboZo6
So today I installed my new blitz turbo timer, went in very easy but now im getting traction and active handling codes. Whats up? anyone have input?

Thanks
Pete
are you sure it's turned all the way off?(the tcs)

I'll get those lights if i'm not in competition mode....either when I have traction problems(spinng tires) or really high speeds.

Make sure its off. If soo, and the lights come back,...kill power to your timer....and see if it comes back. You may have a wireing problem.
Old 05-16-2006, 12:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so you guys got a turbo timer hooked up on a vette?, I thought it couldnt work because of the coded key and other controll moduels like the bcm.... post a link to a write-up if you have one...... for now my turbo timer has been my slow *** electric gate when I get home, lol...
Old 05-16-2006, 12:23 PM
TECH Resident

wow, I wish I had an electric gate to slow me down....anyways, I would like to see the write up on the install for the timer as well...
Old 05-16-2006, 03:07 PM
Teching In

This is what happens drive the car whatever then shut off and walk away and it idles down as supposed to. After when i get back into the car and startup there imidiatly isw a tcs code and service traction and service active handling. So I reset them and delete the tcs code and drive the car like normal, i can turn it on and off at will. I dont under stand it.

Pete
Old 05-16-2006, 03:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

is it the ses gauge cluster light that comes on or just the digital scroll giving a service display?, I think its due to the bcm, and there is no way to tune that out... btw, got your pm, I guess a writeup would be alot better w/pics, next thing to invest in, lol...
Old 05-16-2006, 04:19 PM
Teching In

yes it would be and im planning on buying a nice one, but its scrolling and the light comes on .

PEte

Search this Thread