Never thought I would see it!!!!!

Old 05-18-2006, 09:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Never thought I would see it!!!!!

Going to work this morning turning on the HWY146 here in Baytown I saw a white ls1 Trans am with those stupid stick on RAM AIR looking scoops in the middle of the hood. Looked absolutely hideous

Has anyone seen this one before? I didn't have my camera with me but I am determined to get a pic of it. I serously doubt he is a member here, or if he is he hasn't posted a pic of his car. If anyone knows him or has seen it chime in.

Joshua
Old 05-18-2006, 11:32 AM
Launching!

Hey..thats my car!!!!!!!!!!!!! J/K
Old 05-18-2006, 08:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

146 is probably the greatest highway to see random crap on. I've seen so many tacky f-bodies on it it's almost unbelievable. A V6 camaro with spinner hubcaps and gold fender lip trim, plus enough stickers to make the fast and the furious cars look conservative. I saw an LS1 TA with a Vtec stickers on it, and the guy was serious about it too - and now that I think about it, it was white, so that may be the same guy .

The best was last thursday. As I was heading to the Pasadena convention center from Lee College, I saw some idiot in a V6 mustang driving like a total idiot - weaving in and out of traffic, riding everyone's tail. Then as he started to pass us on the bridge, I look over and notice everything on his car was gold: the spinner hubcaps, fender trim (what's with that crap anyway ), the aftermarket marker lights, the mustang emblem, the plastic trim in the door gaps - I mean everything. Then I hear a loud BAM!!!!! The donut spare on the driver's front explodes. The moron had driven so long on his "emergency" spare, it wore out and popped. Then the idiot slams on the brakes and almost runs into the wall in the middle of the bridge. You gotta' love houston's retarded drivers .

Tom
Old 05-18-2006, 08:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

ahahahah that's like a comedy on wheels for yall huh! need to find dallas's highway of retards!
Old 05-18-2006, 09:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

its amazing what people do to ruin their cars, at least we get enjoyment out of it
Old 05-19-2006, 09:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Thats no lie...I saw a WS6 style hood on a dodge ram the other day...a POS yellow mustang with a saleen body kit, the old three spoke mustang rims, and curb feelers and altezzas, I don't understand the mentality of some of these people. One of my favorites is the damn APC stickers on everybody's crap.

But then again who am I to judge, I converted my front end to the ls1 t/a and have corvette brakes and z06 wheels. I have been labeled as a "ricer" for that so whatever makes the owner of the car happy, right?

Joshua
Old 06-11-2006, 02:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well i was able to take a pic with my camera phone, It has nice z06 wheels, but thats about it. I was moving when I took the pic so it is not that great. Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails Never thought I would see it!!!!!-crappt-tasmaller.jpg  
Old 06-11-2006, 02:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Also you can't really tell, but the "hood scoops" are off center...they are more towards the driver's side of the car.
Old 06-12-2006, 12:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

damn i live in pasadena and i never see ugly **** like that..at least not on fbods
Old 06-12-2006, 12:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

oh wow, lol, what a shitty lookin hood...

Search this Thread