Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Gt vs z06

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 01:45 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Gt vs z06

I know thats got to be someones black z06 on here! Just giving props, that is one Bad lookin car!

And that is one of the best videos I've seen in awhile. The editing was perfect!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/F...CE142531CB.htm

Last edited by hawiianpwr; 05-20-2006 at 01:57 AM.
Old 05-20-2006, 03:09 PM
TECH Addict

sweet cars but damn too much music and not enough sound of the cars
Old 05-20-2006, 03:59 PM
Staging Lane

reeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppooooooooooossssssssstttt tttttt! ahhh who cares nice vid.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:42 PM
TECH Regular

Well, the Z06 migh t be a little faster, but g'damn it's ugly, especially when compared with a GT. Look who the Blondes ridigin with.
Old 05-21-2006, 02:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well, the Z06 migh t be a little faster, but g'damn it's ugly, especially when compared with a GT. Look who the Blondes ridigin with.
i cannot believe you just said that.... I hope tomorrow i find that you edited that statement. Yeah thats right she is a blonde and doesn't realize that the car beating her dorky husband is faster and more that 1/2 the cost of her little ride You shouldn't be allowed on this forum anymore after calling the C6 Zo6 ugly... you must be a communist
Old 05-21-2006, 02:51 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by OldSchoolFormula

That's just fugged up!!!!!
Old 05-21-2006, 06:24 AM
Banned

I cant believe you thing the ford gt looks better than the 06 z06
Like someone said in a post earlier and its more than the 1/3 of the cost to and still waxed his *** . so you seen the blonde from her head up i bet her *** can barely fit through the door sitting in a ford
Old 05-21-2006, 10:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

A buddy and i just watched the vid, and he is a big ford guy and loves the GT, but even he said the ZO6 looks way better.
Old 05-21-2006, 11:06 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm the first to admit that the Z06 is right on par performance-wise with the GT, but
you can't be serious in thinking it looks better. Not even close IMO.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:19 PM
TECH Regular

I'm not editing anything. I stand by the fact that the C6 Z06 is waaaaay uglier than the GT. Its waaaaay uglier than the C5 Z06. It's waaaay uglier than the Viper it ripped off, or the Ferrari it ripped off. Its better looking than the regular C6 due to the flares, but thats not saying much.

You must be a communist for goin with the crowd, thinking the newest design is the best and for letting that awesome LS7 blur your judgement, and above all thinking I should be censored.

Just because the car is faster and costs way less doesn't make it *look* good. Besides, the Z06 *wasn't* stock no matter the minute mods, and the GT was. Hatw to see what would happen with a tune (or more) on the GT.

Silly catfish owners, shouldn't have any say in a cars style.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

your comment was that the Zo6 is ugly, i would say that you are a very small minority supporting that opinion... the C6 Zo6 is ahead of its time for its price and I think the price makes it look even better

You must be a communist for goin with the crowd, thinking the newest design is the best and for letting that awesome LS7 blur your judgement, and above all thinking I should be censored.
I also don't know how I am in the crowd when I was the first one that called you out on that... the communist statement and being kicked off the forum were just humorous remarks for the record and didn't mean to offend you... secondly I would hate to see the C6 Zo6 with forced induction since no car comes near that performance on a naturally aspirated engine.... bottom line i bow down to the Zo6
Old 05-21-2006, 10:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thats cool that you dont think it looks as good as the Ford GT, but it is absolutely YOUR OPINION. And as for ripping off the Ferrari I can kind of agree with that statement. But as for the Viper I dont agree with that. But that is MY OPINION. BTW I like the look of a catfish.lol But i guess that would be MY OPINION also.
Old 05-22-2006, 01:11 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ChaseSS
your comment was that the Zo6 is ugly, i would say that you are a very small minority supporting that opinion... the C6 Zo6 is ahead of its time for its price and I think the price makes it look even better

I also don't know how I am in the crowd when I was the first one that called you out on that... the communist statement and being kicked off the forum were just humorous remarks for the record and didn't mean to offend you... secondly I would hate to see the C6 Zo6 with forced induction since no car comes near that performance on a naturally aspirated engine.... bottom line i bow down to the Zo6
No car comes close to that performance, N/A? Your seriously JOKING, right? Maybe not near the performance for the *price* but most definetly not N/A. You bow down to the Z06? It's just a freaking car, man... a mass produced Chevy, at that. How special is it going to be when the Vette SS or whatever comes out? The new C7? The C7 Z06? Guess youll "bow down" to them in time as well. Bottom line is the performance is damn right astounding, at ANY price... But it's still ugly. It looks like someone took a C5, drew it up with a ruler, gave it the appearance of one too many scoops (not that thats a bad thing..I like scoops, but the Z06 is baaad with them. The damn door handles look like another scoop and the brake scoops and the extractor scoops facing each other like that? Bad.) and then ripped off one too many design elements that have been used successfully on other cars and then slapped them right onto the C5... that was now drawn with a ruler and given a seriously ugly grill, and a really screwed up c-pillar. And the mudflaps. LoL. And the cheap, cheeeesy plastic in front of the mirrors on the a-pillar. The only exterior design enchancement done with the C6 was the rear bumper... thats about the only thing that looks better.
Old 05-22-2006, 01:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

chevy will always prevail.......ford bows down to all chevy's
Old 05-22-2006, 02:56 PM
12 Second Club

No car comes close to that performance, N/A? Your seriously JOKING, right? Maybe not near the performance for the *price* but most definetly not N/A. You bow down to the Z06? It's just a freaking car, man... a mass produced Chevy, at that. How special is it going to be when the Vette SS or whatever comes out? The new C7? The C7 Z06? Guess youll "bow down" to them in time as well. Bottom line is the performance is damn right astounding, at ANY price... But it's still ugly. It looks like someone took a C5, drew it up with a ruler, gave it the appearance of one too many scoops (not that thats a bad thing..I like scoops, but the Z06 is baaad with them. The damn door handles look like another scoop and the brake scoops and the extractor scoops facing each other like that? Bad.) and then ripped off one too many design elements that have been used successfully on other cars and then slapped them right onto the C5... that was now drawn with a ruler and given a seriously ugly grill, and a really screwed up c-pillar. And the mudflaps. LoL. And the cheap, cheeeesy plastic in front of the mirrors on the a-pillar. The only exterior design enchancement done with the C6 was the rear bumper... thats about the only thing that looks better.
Do u have downs syndrome?

How can u like the C5 Z06 better then the C6 Z06?

And for the Ford GT can u say discontinued??

Scott
Old 05-22-2006, 04:24 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Honestly i like the c5 zo6 better then he new cs z06...If I had the money to buy a new z06 i probally wouldnt do it..Rather build me a badass camaro
Old 05-22-2006, 05:21 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Silver 00 SS
Do u have downs syndrome?

How can u like the C5 Z06 better then the C6 Z06?

And for the Ford GT can u say discontinued??

Scott

I can like it better because it LOOKS better. Performance wise, the C6 Z06 is a much better car, but Id still rather have a C5 Z06... with an LS7 transplant. I dig the C6's much improved interior as well.

And the Gt is discontinued? So what? It was never designed or built to last forvever, it was supposed to be a limited run to begin with.

Camaro. Can you say discontinued? (for now...) What does that have to do with anything?
Old 05-22-2006, 09:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

No car comes close to that performance, N/A? Your seriously JOKING, right? Maybe not near the performance for the *price* but most definetly not N/A. You bow down to the Z06? It's just a freaking car, man... a mass produced Chevy, at that.
NO i am not joking and I am waiting for you to tell me another production car that makes 500 hp NA??? still waiting because there are very few if any....... and yes it is a chevy.... with hand built LS7 under the hood. it is a good car for the price but there is only a hand full of cars can beat it in the world, why don't you go to the multimedia forum (which this is in) and watch the Zo6 review on the show Top Gear and you will become even more informed on how astonishing the Zo6 is. And yes its performance and numbers make the car look better
Old 05-22-2006, 09:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

the GT looks like a pancake...
Old 05-23-2006, 12:48 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ChaseSS
NO i am not joking and I am waiting for you to tell me another production car that makes 500 hp NA??? still waiting because there are very few if any....... and yes it is a chevy.... with hand built LS7 under the hood. it is a good car for the price but there is only a hand full of cars can beat it in the world, why don't you go to the multimedia forum (which this is in) and watch the Zo6 review on the show Top Gear and you will become even more informed on how astonishing the Zo6 is. And yes its performance and numbers make the car look better

Carrera GT, Ferrari Enzo, the 575M, BMW M5, Murciealago, Gallardo, Viper, Saleen S7, the McLaren F1, the F430 (shoot..shy 10Hp)

Anyway, theres a few off the top of my head that are N/A and make in excess of 500HP. Hand built? Whooptedoo. Ever even built an engine before? Anyway, Ive seen the video, and it shows not a whole lot that I wasn't expecting. Worldclass performance at a fraction of the price. But the Ariel Atom would own it for even less money. You sure do seem to really dig the new Z06 for its POWERPLANT and its price (duh...I'm not arguing there) but it still has a face only a mother could love. That said, its a good thing it's cheap..otherwise noone would buy the ugly thing.