Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Rims 4 A Black 2002 WS6?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 02:32 PM
12 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thumbs up Rims 4 A Black 2002 WS6?

Ok, I'm looking to get some rims here shortly. The car is a 2002 Trans Am WS6. Just have the stock one's on there now and wanting something to fill the wheel well. Was looking for some Torque Thrust II with the gun-metal finish and polished lips that came on the Blackbirds. Any help would be appreiciated. Also best place to get them and prices. Car is at stock height and will stay so, I live in Illinois and the roads suck. Thanks,
Kenny
Old 05-23-2006, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you got the money Fikse hands down, if not HP evos look awesome on TA's, i think its less than a 1000 for wheels
Old 05-24-2006, 09:25 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ICRAZY6
Ok, I'm looking to get some rims here shortly. The car is a 2002 Trans Am WS6. Just have the stock one's on there now and wanting something to fill the wheel well. Was looking for some Torque Thrust II with the gun-metal finish and polished lips that came on the Blackbirds. Any help would be appreiciated. Also best place to get them and prices. Car is at stock height and will stay so, I live in Illinois and the roads suck. Thanks,
Kenny
cant beat the TTII. I just got mine on yesterday and was simply amazed at how they looked on the car. Of course they are polished on a black car, not gun-metal. If you do the gun-metal, you should go ahead and get gunmetal blackbird stripes to bring the car together better. just my opinion though. As for the ride height, mine looks good to me. I have 17s at stock ride height. I can definitely understand not wanting to lower the car, our roads suck here in mississippi too. I got mine from TomzWheels, hes a sponsor. They were a ton of help and wasted no time getting my rims and tires to me. Definitely recommend them.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You say gunmetal, but all the Blackbirds I've seen have the medium silver color spokes. Gunmetal should be a darker grey, right?

I've got the 9.5/11" combo on the TTII's, and they really do fill the wheel wells. Look great and get rid of that narrow looking rear track all the 4th gens have.

I'm thinking of chroming them. My other choice would be the dark grey centers. Darker than the Blackbird. It would look black at night and show the grey during the day. I think with a flat cap painted to match it would look great.