Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

DOH!! heymoe is a nuisance

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 01:09 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default DOH!! heymoe is a nuisance

i can no longer hang out with heymoej. "you are a public nuisance". LOL did nothing wrong, but damn your a PROBLEM in our society. sorry guys, im quoting what a TINY officer yells at my uncle tonight over a supposed BURNOUT that never happened. got pulled over for burnout, got ticket for mistakingly a lost registration, imagine that.
Old 05-24-2006, 02:18 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ski23
i can no longer hang out with heymoej. "you are a public nuisance". LOL did nothing wrong, but damn your a PROBLEM in our society. sorry guys, im quoting what a TINY officer yells at my uncle tonight over a supposed BURNOUT that never happened. got pulled over for burnout, got ticket for mistakingly a lost registration, imagine that.
Huh? What? Drinky? Say again? Como Estas?
Old 05-24-2006, 02:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

you had to be there to understand!!! we left the crown point square at about 10:30 last night heading for some gas & some white castles sliders & a cop on a harley follows me into the gas station a block down & puts on his lights & i am like wtf??? he ask me do you know why i pulled you over & i said no??? he rolls his eyes & looks down at the ground & says you just did a burn out when you left the square & i said no sir i did not,he says give me your licsence & registration.i had to get out of the car to get my wallet out of my back pocket & he starts walking back to his harley after i give him my lisence,so i head to my passenger side of my car & he jumps infront of me & says get back in the car & sit down & i explained that i could not reach my glasses & that i need them to read the papers that i was giving him so(i am blind close up)then he yells at me & tried handcuffing me saying i was resisting arrest & a public nuisance!!! because i tried to get my glasses???so i start telling people in the gas station to stay & witness what was going on because he was way out of control FAST!!! so some people stayed & watched.then 4 more squads pulled up so i sat in the car, & when they asked for more regestration,apperantly i gave him my old regestration the 1st time,so i asked 1 of the cops that just showed up if i could get out & get my glasses & he said sure so i went & opened the pass door & got my glasses & i was looking through the rest of the paper work i had in my car & nothing no regestration!!! so i ask can i open my hatch & check back there & the new cops says sure so i am talking loud enough so all the cops can hear me & i say ok, i am gonna open my hatch & look in here???nothing!!!!i realized my wife never put the registration back in my car after doing taxes a couple months back!!!!!! so now he is trying to get my car towed & impounded & put me in jail!!!!!!so the 5' midget cop comes to my window & tells me how lucky i am & this & that & he handed me 1 ticket for expired plates(they are not)i thought i was gonna get a few tickets from his attitude!!!!so i go to pull up to a gas pump & i forgot when i opened the hatch i pulled the damn hood release on accident, & all the cops are about 10' away from me & i got out of my car & 3 cops started coming at me & yelling at me to get back in my car or i am going to jail!!!!!! i put my hands in the air again saying i just want to close my damn hood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am almost 50 & i have never in my life been treated like this!!!!! it was insane,i feel sorry for you young guys!!!!!!!this cop had 0 people skills!!! i had a very hard time keeping my mouth shut!!!!!when he left he told me he did not appreciate the way i asked for the witness to stay & watch!!! i wonder why????????????& then walking away he said i did do a burn out he saw it & i told him ok, i will do a burn out right now so he can see the differense & he just walked away!!!!there was more but i type real sloowww!ha!this guy has a bad case of small mans diesease!!!
Old 05-24-2006, 02:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

haaha, that is pretty funny....
Old 05-24-2006, 10:00 PM
wrencher

Call the station & file a complaint. Dont have to put up w/ that crap.
There are a few bad cops out there, sure he's done it B-4. No-one complains he'll keep doing it, or have a job to do so.