Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

which headers?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2003, 12:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default which headers?

I have a 98 camaro ss with the m6. I am planning on lowering it in the future. I also have the loudmouth exhaust. I am trying to find which headers to go with. I want longtubes with cats. Im not sure of what brand to get. I want to get flp's but the price is a little steep. Do they make a y-pipe with cats for the hookers or jethots or are these the same brand. I am not sure. I couldnt find a y-pipe with cats for the qtp's either. I dont want to have a shop fabricate anything, I just want to buy the parts and put it together. I also was considering the macs because of the price. I heard they dont hold up well unless you get them coated again. How much power difference is there between the longtubes and mid-length headers?

Sorry for it being so long, its just I have been searching for ever and cant decide on which headers to get.

Thanks
Sweet98ss
Old 01-25-2003, 12:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: which headers?

do a search. try ls1.com too. lots of info out there.

i have qtps and i like em. PPC sells a cat y pipe. look at the sponsors to your right.