Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Electrical Help!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 07:08 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Electrical Help!!!!!!

I didnt know exactally where to post this so i thought in here might be a good place. I have a 00 vette and Im havin problems with my turn signals sometimes they work and sometimes they dont. The bulbs are fine. The shaft when pushed stay up and down for both the left and right light but nothing clicks. I pulled the batt thinkin somethin might reset and they worked for about 10min then the same thing happened...Any ideas????
Old 05-26-2006, 11:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 2002RamAir
I didnt know exactally where to post this so i thought in here might be a good place. I have a 00 vette and Im havin problems with my turn signals sometimes they work and sometimes they dont. The bulbs are fine. The shaft when pushed stay up and down for both the left and right light but nothing clicks. I pulled the batt thinkin somethin might reset and they worked for about 10min then the same thing happened...Any ideas????
I had a similar problem with turn signals and taillights turned out to be a bad ground. That was a vette though. My taillights/turn signals had a corroded ground wire at the rear of the car. Caused all kinds of wierd **** with the alarm system as well...
Old 05-27-2006, 09:37 AM
wrencher

Flasher?
Old 05-30-2006, 04:30 PM
TECH Regular

We think we figured it out. It just all of a sudden decided to work...It was really hot out the past few days after the two weeks of rain here and we think it was just moisture somewhere...Who knows..damn cars!!!