Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cam question for Victor Jr. carb intake

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 10:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default cam question for Victor Jr. carb intake

I have a 2002 LS6 engine with a Victor Jr. carb intake. I see a few opinions about different LSA numbers for this type of application. Can anybody tell how the ASA cam would work with this combination as opposed to just running the factory LS6 cam already installed? The only other modifications would be a header upgrade. If neither of these cams are well suited to the carb application, any suggestions of available grinds or vendors who might have a cam better suited for the rpm range of the stock LS6 long block? Thanks for having a look at this. Mac
Old 05-28-2006, 11:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by under pressure
I have a 2002 LS6 engine with a Victor Jr. carb intake. I see a few opinions about different LSA numbers for this type of application. Can anybody tell how the ASA cam would work with this combination as opposed to just running the factory LS6 cam already installed? The only other modifications would be a header upgrade. If neither of these cams are well suited to the carb application, any suggestions of available grinds or vendors who might have a cam better suited for the rpm range of the stock LS6 long block? Thanks for having a look at this. Mac
The real question is how much power are you looking for and what purpose are you using it for?