Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parts list needed!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 10:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts list needed!

I have a 99 vette and im having a futral f14 installed in the next few weeks and my car has cat back and intake so its more or less stock. Before anyone says do a search i have and i kinda know most of what i need but i wanted to cut the bullshit parts out! So headers im going with kooks! What brand & size fuel injectors should i be looking for? What about the timing chain ls2 or double roller? Oil pumps? stock ls6? And then what about my pos LS1 Intake? Should i save and get the fast 90 or just do the LS6? Thanks to anyone that took the time to read this tho! ditti
Old 05-30-2006, 09:26 AM
Teching In

anyone
Old 05-30-2006, 11:30 AM
On The Tree

id say pick up a ls6 intake in the for sale section....go with some 36 or 42 pound injectors.. id go to the sponsers to get a ported ls6 oil pump timing chain either one will be fine
Old 05-30-2006, 06:56 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ditty24
I have a 99 vette and im having a futral f14 installed in the next few weeks and my car has cat back and intake so its more or less stock. Before anyone says do a search i have and i kinda know most of what i need but i wanted to cut the bullshit parts out! So headers im going with kooks! What brand & size fuel injectors should i be looking for? What about the timing chain ls2 or double roller? Oil pumps? stock ls6? And then what about my pos LS1 Intake? Should i save and get the fast 90 or just do the LS6? Thanks to anyone that took the time to read this tho! ditti
This is all you need. The cam, pushrods, and valvesprings. You don't need a new timing chain, oil pump, and you definantly don't need injectors. If you have to get a timing chain then the ls2 would be good. no need for a double, and if you also just have to have an oil pump a zo6 oil pump would be good. and i agree with black1999z-28 i would definantly get an ls6 intake. you can find good used ones on here for relativly cheap prices. hope this helps