Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Please post PICS of Camaro's with vette C6 wheels.

Old 06-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please post PICS of Camaro's with vette C6 wheels.

I just ordered my wheels and wanted to see if anyone had any pics of how these will look on my 2001 Camaro SS.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:52 AM
TECH Addict

The SEARCH function is your friend.
Old 06-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Banned

i never understood why people always say search it out.

Yes you CAN search it.. but why is this person bashed for just being lazy and asking to see pictures?

If EVERYONE just searched.. THE BOARDS WOULD BE DEAD WITH NO NEW THREADS.

Chill on the guy and ALLOW someone that actually wants to HELP him/her with his question.

If you dont have something positive to say or advice on the PRODUCT then just skip over it WITHOUT typing.

To the top for this question.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:46 AM
TECH Resident

Here is one for ya.

Old 06-01-2006, 12:08 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Wyckedcamaro
i never understood why people always say search it out.

Yes you CAN search it.. but why is this person bashed for just being lazy and asking to see pictures?

If EVERYONE just searched.. THE BOARDS WOULD BE DEAD WITH NO NEW THREADS.

Chill on the guy and ALLOW someone that actually wants to HELP him/her with his question.

If you dont have something positive to say or advice on the PRODUCT then just skip over it WITHOUT typing.

To the top for this question.
Because as a mod on another major LSX-based board, I begin to see how many people come in asking the SAME questions over and over again. Some of the topics have simply been dragged through the dirt and merely aren't on the first page of topics, despite the overabundance of them. People making new threads sometimes results in new information, but often just makes it so that anyone who DOES search has a harder time finding viable information, since the topic has been brought up so much with a lack of any real helpful words. Orangeapeel and I had this discussion just last night. As a matter of fact, last night between about 8-10 PM, about 15 new threads were started in the External Engine section and over half of them ended up locked because they were questions that could have been solved by either looking at the stickies first (which should be done by every user before asking a question), or a simple search would have turned up pages and pages of worthy information, which upon using would have solved the problem in a matter of minutes. If this were up to him, this thread here would have likely been locked as well. If you look at the amount of posts I made yesterday, many of them involve the word "search", and for good reason. They were all questions that are asked many times per week. Or people that say, "I have searched and searched and can't find pictures!". So I do a search myself and end up with 50+ pictures of what they're looking for on the first page of results.

I did not BASH the member asking the question in this thread. I simply made it clear that he could use the search function and likely find more than enough information on his question without having to wait for a response. Most of the time when I tell someone to search, I almost always do a search for them and post the findings that they're looking for. This time, I chose not to. If you ever become a mod anywhere on a high traffic board such as this one and see the trouble that it gives members who search when all the many threads come up, you'll see what I'm talking about. Or just PM Orangeapeel.

But here are a few pics of the results that came up since I'm taking time to do the search now:

Old 06-02-2006, 07:46 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Lol. that just doesnt look right unless chromed.
Old 06-04-2006, 08:57 AM
Launching!

Mine are the only ones above without chrome, so I guess you're talking about my car. I didnt want the bling factor or attention of chrome rims. The c6 vettes come with them not chrome stock, so thats what I wanted. I think they look sick...each his own. At least its unique!
Old 06-04-2006, 12:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The part I find more amusing is the fact that the wheels have already been ordered without previewing what they look like first.
Old 06-04-2006, 05:14 PM
Staging Lane

A firebird, but you get the idea

Last edited by lol999; 06-06-2006 at 01:58 AM.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:47 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Originally Posted by BiggCmass
Mine are the only ones above without chrome, so I guess you're talking about my car. I didnt want the bling factor or attention of chrome rims. The c6 vettes come with them not chrome stock, so thats what I wanted. I think they look sick...each his own. At least its unique!
haha. Don't listen to me. I have always been partial to the stock "look".
Old 06-05-2006, 02:48 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

However there is a SOM T/A with Black and chromed lip C6's where I work. I think it looks wicked!
Old 06-05-2006, 07:00 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LvDemKings
The part I find more amusing is the fact that the wheels have already been ordered without previewing what they look like first.
That was my initial impression as well.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ZO7's... C6 ZO6 variants.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Please post PICS of Camaro's with vette C6 wheels.