Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

First Kill in New Car

Old 06-02-2006, 10:16 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default First Kill in New Car

On the way home last night a G35 was zooming around traffic, followed him off the interstate to a 4 lane. Both stopped at the light, he revved so I revved back. At the light we both hit it, I managed to not go sideways too much in first and fly past him, hit second and feel like back end go bad sideways, manage to correct and get to third. Just barely made it to third and I let off because he was way back there.

We lined up again at the next light and when it turned my tires went up in smoke . I really need decent tires. Finally caught in second and reeled him in like he was standing still. We went up to about 90 but it was really stupid because the road curved, both of us were slamming on brakes haha.

Anyway that is my first kill story, little bit of fun and a little bit of stupid (I'll never race on a street I don't know again, curves are dangerous when you're not watching for them). He talked to me at the next light and said he had a few things done, but didn't tell me what.

I really need new tires, and found out last night WOT in 6th that I'll need a new clutch soon too
Old 06-02-2006, 10:56 AM
mcG
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i like the g35 coupe but they were too pricey for me. good kill though!

Search this Thread