Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bolt ons for 2.8

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2003, 09:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bolt ons for 2.8

Hey im buying a 89 5speed camaro i want to get good gas milage but i also want it to be kinda quick. What bolt ons are offerd and what do you suggest? I have been told to possible to swap out for a 3.8 do they sell kits for that? And if not what exactly would that consist of wioth the computers and all?? Thanks for the help and i am open for all opinions.
Old 02-20-2003, 10:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Bolt ons for 2.8

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Camaro79350:
<strong> Hey im buying a 89 5speed camaro i want to get good gas milage but i also want it to be kinda quick. What bolt ons are offerd and what do you suggest? I have been told to possible to swap out for a 3.8 do they sell kits for that? And if not what exactly would that consist of wioth the computers and all?? Thanks for the help and i am open for all opinions. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I used to have a Z24 with the same motor in it. The only things available for it when i had it were a K&N airfilter, catback exhuast (dynomax), and a hypertech chip (stage 2). I put all those on as well some bosch platnums and some aftermarket wires and the thing ran pretty decent. I know of a lot of people with that motor that just bored it out to a 3.1 liter. So you may want to consider that.