Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Where is the racing in Littlerock?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 03:15 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is the racing in Littlerock?!

aLRIGHT i HAVE been here for 4 days now. I have yet to find anything worth mentioning. I did run a KB Terminator yesterday. I was very pleased to give him the tail lights. He was alone and I had 2 other people in the car.
I ran across a new Viper also. I ran his *** down, and when I got next to him and gave him a good rev The S.O.B. swerved over the yellow line and almost hit a car. Hell he acted like I pulled a gun on him or something. I guess I didnt have to pull up to where my exhaust was next to his window. But he wouldn't race me.
I ripped a green flamed bike with double headlights and the pipe under the seat. But there doesnt seem to be anything around here fast. I know better but just cant seem to find anything. WHERE IS THE CRUISE SPOT?! Someone has to know. Tell me and I will be out tonight.
Old 06-03-2006, 03:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol hehe. just be carefull. their are many under cover ss camaro's their and new impala ss's. they even have a modded impala with a body kit with blacked out windows. the entire car is black. ive witnessed it myself pull someone over lol. anyhow run down to hotsprings. its not far from you heh. their are some fairly wealthy people in that area who have some fairly quick cars hehehe.
Old 06-04-2006, 08:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

there is a couple of TAs that i have seen. One he works on rodney parham. Its a red TA ws6 susposed to have a heavy modded 502. I have heard alot about A guy named Zieed drives a black ws6 highly modded. There is a old guy in the chenal area that drives a red Ferrari Enzo. I know alot of people hang out at the shell station on markam and chenal. A lot of ricers but its the car seen for muscle too. I live in little rock. I am in the process of getting a new TA right now though because someone pulled out in front of me and totaled it out. (Posted on the thread Idiot pulled out in front of me)