Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Help! Need Torque Arm Mounting Bracket ASAP!

Old 06-03-2006, 06:24 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help! Need Torque Arm Mounting Bracket ASAP!

I've got this in the wanted ads too but I need it asap so if mods could leave this in here, I would greatly appreciate it.

I guess I'll have to throw some blue loc-tite on the t/a bracket bolt next time...I was riding around down next to a Cobra and we were driving rather....spiritedly when I heard my car making a clunking sound...not good.

I pulled over and crawled under to see my poly t/a mount hanging on for dear life on the tranny cross member! There was no bracket or bolt to be found. I need one asap because obviously driving the car basically with no torque arm isn't the smartest thing to do...something about death and all to the driveline that I don't want to experience.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I need this badly to get on the road!

Thanks guys.

D
Old 06-03-2006, 07:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Are you referring to the stock front TA mount (to the trans)? If so, I have one. Send me a PM. Won't be able to ship until Monday though.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:06 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by CW00BlackTA
Are you referring to the stock front TA mount (to the trans)? If so, I have one. Send me a PM. Won't be able to ship until Monday though.
I'm referring to the actual metal clam shell that wraps around your torque arm bushing that attaches to the side of the tranny.

Thanks,

D

Search this Thread