PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help! intermittent misfire

Old 06-04-2006, 08:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default help! intermittent misfire

ive got a 00 ta m6 with a d1sc. last night I ran the tank almost empty on my way home, it started running like garbage so i pulled into the nearest gas station and filled up. thr problem was still there though. I get an intermittent misfire that happens through the rpm range and at all throttle positions and sometimes the car is fine. the ses light came on and it showed 0152 and 0300 and once it showed 0306 they are the o2 sensor bank 2 sensor 1, random misfire, and misfire cyl. 6. I pulled the plug on six and it looks perfect, I replaced the wires, no help. The codes do show it but could it be fuel? any help with this would be appriciated.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:32 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this happened to me but with my 7th cyl.. it kept throwing up a fuel/air ratio code as well... this was all after i ported my maf and swapped my headers.. i re-arranged my coil packs (even though they were said to be 'interchangeable') and everything was fine with the misfire... prolly not the same problem, but just throwin sumthin out since no one else has said ne thing lol

Search this Thread