Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Some pics of my Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 03:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Some pics of my Camaro

Cleaned it up today and took some shots. The quality isn't that great and the lighting sucked, but i just wanted to take some. Heres a link to the Gallery.

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j293/jaksonz28/

Tell me what you think.
Old 06-05-2006, 03:32 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Clean car! Could stand to be a bit lower though.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looking good Buddy! Have fun and be safe!

Lower that baby when you get the chance too!
Old 06-05-2006, 06:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for the comments. Yes lowering springs are coming in the future, needs a clutch first.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well...I don't own a 4th gen F-body but I know what looks good on them. Personally, I do not like the wheels. They are not bad looking wheels...just not my taste, that's all. I think a nice set of ZR1's, Z06's, or Fikse's would compliment you car very nicely. I don't like the mudflaps and your car could use a drop. Everything else is cool. Keep it clean!
Old 06-05-2006, 10:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BlackLM7
Well...I don't own a 4th gen F-body but I know what looks good on them. Personally, I do not like the wheels. They are not bad looking wheels...just not my taste, that's all. I think a nice set of ZR1's, Z06's, or Fikse's would compliment you car very nicely. I don't like the mudflaps and your car could use a drop. Everything else is cool. Keep it clean!
What he said.
The wheels probably looks stellar in life, but their definitly " different ".
Unless your driving down backroads all the time, removing the mudflaps would also sharpen it up some too.

Nice Z !
Old 06-05-2006, 11:28 PM
12 Second Club

the mudflaps def wont help out with the 4x4 jokes
Old 06-05-2006, 11:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ah yes, i knew the mudflap comments were coming. I have mixed feelings about them. The only bad part about them is looks. The good parts, or so i thought, it would keep water/dirt spray from the tires off the body. But as i found out today, just went thru a little puddle and half of it got all over the back bumper and the door. The other good part is it would keep rock chips off, and i do drive alot of backroads around here and they are shitty. So i am not sure what i will do with them. I might take them off and see what i think.The rims do look alot better in person. When i first saw pics of this car on the net when it was listed for sale, i was already planning to take them off and sell them for some better ones. But when i saw them in real life, they looked awesome and definatly go well with the car. And after thinking about it, i am glad they came with them because it definatly sets it off even more, and i would have never been able to afford a set of rims and tires if i would have bought a camaro with stock rims.

BlackandredSS, or anyone else with DMS springs for that matter: How is the ride with the DMS springs compared to stock? Im thinking about either DMS or Eibach for when i do have the spare cash to get some.
Old 06-06-2006, 02:17 AM
Launching!

I like
Old 06-06-2006, 02:51 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You know, if those wheels had center sections that curved slightly inward instead of outward and had a 1 to 2" lip on them... I think they'd look a little better.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:52 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jakson
Ah yes, i knew the mudflap comments were coming. I have mixed feelings about them. The only bad part about them is looks. The good parts, or so i thought, it would keep water/dirt spray from the tires off the body. But as i found out today, just went thru a little puddle and half of it got all over the back bumper and the door. The other good part is it would keep rock chips off, and i do drive alot of backroads around here and they are shitty. So i am not sure what i will do with them. I might take them off and see what i think.The rims do look alot better in person. When i first saw pics of this car on the net when it was listed for sale, i was already planning to take them off and sell them for some better ones. But when i saw them in real life, they looked awesome and definatly go well with the car. And after thinking about it, i am glad they came with them because it definatly sets it off even more, and i would have never been able to afford a set of rims and tires if i would have bought a camaro with stock rims.

BlackandredSS, or anyone else with DMS springs for that matter: How is the ride with the DMS springs compared to stock? Im thinking about either DMS or Eibach for when i do have the spare cash to get some.
DMS are the best on the market IMO. Im running them with stock shocks and ride comfort hasnt changed and it gives the car the perfect stance IMO. I have LTs and have no problem with scraping, u just have to learn how to judge things and learn to go over things at an angle. Ull have even better clearance with those 18s. Lose the mudflaps, and get DMS's
Old 06-06-2006, 11:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BLACKNREDSS
DMS are the best on the market IMO. Im running them with stock shocks and ride comfort hasnt changed and it gives the car the perfect stance IMO. I have LTs and have no problem with scraping, u just have to learn how to judge things and learn to go over things at an angle. Ull have even better clearance with those 18s. Lose the mudflaps, and get DMS's
Does your camaro sit level, or is the rear still a little higher than the front?
Old 06-06-2006, 11:26 PM
12 Second Club

the front sits a tad lower, i liked the raked look tho personally
Old 06-07-2006, 12:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah i guess if it was lower then the rake wouldnt be as bad.