Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 4th gens run.

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 11:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 4th gens run.

Let me start with saying how lately I've had no action, alot of stress and normally am not a dick.
I'm driving with the lady home after steak dinner at the old mans. A nice time and great cut of meat. One thing I really do enjoy is meals with my family this one went very well. So I should be able to hold my tounge better then normal tonight.

Coming up to a light I spot a fellow F-body, but wait whats this? A wing seems to be on this car... a wing that N.A.S.A probbly threw out!

As i'm coming up I'm told it's my car just **** a fied, from my female sitting shotgun. I look over to this blue with white stripes early 4th gen camaro. I roll my window down to voice my thoughts on said turd. I don't know what mean cord was struck but it was. Window is at the bottom. I look over and the driver gives me a yea i'm hard @ 17 kind of look. Ok now I have a reason to be a dick, well not really but I giggle and say "Hey Boeing wants there wing back"

I'm informed his camaro isn't stock and I hear a tired and wishing for death LT1 bounce of the redline at least 4 times. **** I was impressed and Amy just started laughing at him. Much to his dismay. I pop off a quick tach out to 5k and hold at about 2K.

My women was nice enough to tap my ASR as I wait for the green. It's so funny seeing this side of her.

Light changes to green I'm greeted by what sounds like a good old N bomb from the other f body as a tiny sqeek from my tires hurtles the camaro to a roll.

From just the launch I have a half car. As 1st ends and I reach for 2nd i slowly start gaining. I see more lenght coming as the shift light blinks and a perfect 2-3 shift squats the camaro down ready to start pulling hard.

I see a good 5 cars after a few seconds in 3rd. I let off and slide to 6th. The other camaro doesn't even try the fly by just hanging far back to lick its wounds.

I look over to a giant smile from the my girly, i'm sure im smling as well and tell her my car is slow buy me a turbo cause you love me. I get a peck on the check and she said "Does that mean mines faster cause its turbo?" She was just teasing me.

Cliffs
good meal
Riding around spot a fugly winged camaro
mock driver
race him
win
Old 06-05-2006, 11:57 PM
Trunion King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Funny. Good El Tee Juan kill. I don't react well on racist remarks from other people, it brings out the bad out of me.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bene
Funny. Good El Tee Juan kill. I don't react well on racist remarks from other people, it brings out the bad out of me.
Oh yea I never would say that and I tend to lose my cool very fast from them too and thanks