Notices

LT1 or LT4 Intake

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT1 or LT4 Intake

I need a complete (as possible) LT1 or LT4 intake for to go on a 302SBC engine in a go-fast boat. We don't have any "pick-a-part" junkyards around here anymore; they are all on Teletype now and they think their parts are gold plated.

I want everything from the throttle body back to the fuel hoses, and from the intake gaskets up. Stock fuel injectors, sensors, ECM, wiring harness etc. The more you can provide the better. It’s less I have to go find.

Tell me what you have and what you want for it!

Payment will be by US Postal Money Order only. I trust you, but I have been burned once too often so I only use a money order and the US Mail. I don't deal with e-bay or paypal. This way possible mail fraud charges help keep honest people honest.
Old 06-10-2006, 11:33 PM
Staging Lane

Bump!
Old 06-27-2006, 10:20 PM
Teching In

I think I have exactly what you need. I have a 1994 computer, painless wiring harness, stock intake all injectors, and throttle body. I think I probably have all the sensors that you need. I will have to check. The stuff is still in the car but is coming out real soon. The computer was tuned by PCMforless.com. I'm not sure what all of that is worth. shoot me an offer and I will think about it. I know the wiring harness was $600 just by itself. Just let me know what you think.
Old 06-28-2006, 07:41 AM
Staging Lane

Sorry I didn't get back and post a reply, but I bought an LT4 system. I sent you an e-mail though.