Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

CCW classics

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 10:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CCW classics

where you guys get your classics from? i work at discount tire. but we dont have an account set up with them which is surprising
Old 06-11-2006, 03:43 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

CCW dosent do dealers. There are a few shops that will take orders. I work for a highend dealer and we have iForged, HRE, RUFF and other highend wheels accounts and CCW said no. My CCW SP500's came in Friday and I ordered directly from John at CCW.
Old 06-12-2006, 07:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

ok thanks i guess i'll just have to go through them
Old 06-12-2006, 10:22 AM
On The Tree

yeah, to the best of my knowledge, CCW deals directly with the customer... which, IMO, is kind of nice because it guaranteed that the wheels were right
Old 06-12-2006, 09:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

also theres no one to blame but you or them..lol
Old 06-12-2006, 11:26 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When it came to ordering my CCW's, it was eaiser then ordering 4new centers and valve stems from iForged. John took the time to lay out my options on the wheels, lip size's and everything since I was planing a C6 Z06 brake kit. He made sure I got the correct wheels for what I wanted. I would order from CCW again anyday. Lots of great people over there and you cant get that when you let everyone and there borther take wheel orders.
Old 06-12-2006, 11:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah iFORGED is a pita to deal with...sorry if that offends anyone...lol im planning on doing some black classics on my Z
Old 06-13-2006, 08:32 AM
On The Tree

my story is similar to jargan's... I had gone 'round and 'round with Fikse for almost three months about ordering a set of wheels... I had called them and they had assured me time and time again that they were "about to be shipped" and time and time again, they didn't show up... I finally got so tired of it that I cancelled my order and called CCW... Chip took the time to talk to me about the wheels, what I was looking for and what I might like or dislike about the sizes... we decided on 19x10f, 19x11r and then set out on a search for the right tires to go on there... I ordered my wheels at 4pm Florida time (where CCW is) on the Tuesday before Memorial Day in 2005... I got the wheels, with tires already mounted and balanced, the Friday after Memorial Day at noon TX time... 10 days, order to delivery... when Fikse couldn't even get me a date as to when they were "actually" going to make my wheels after 82 days.

CCW earned my business that day and I still sing their praises.