Feeler: Like New Washer and Dryer Units

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 11:46 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Feeler: Like New Washer and Dryer Units

We are closing on our house this Friday and begin to move in this weekend. I have a set of MayTag Washer/Dryer that I believe we are going to be keeping, but the owners also left the Washer/Dryer that is existing in the house. One of these sets has to go and has to go soon. The set the owners left is a GE, not sure on the exact model, but I do know they are matching and white in color I believe. They are not a cheap model but not top of the line either. I think I recall seeing them sale for about 500 each unit seperately.

Like I said, more than likely will be selling the GE and keeping my Maytag, but that might change too. The maytags are about 2 years old, and about the same price range brand new. White in color.

Will be wanting to get these sold as soon as humanly possible. I can meet up with someone or even bring them to you within reason. I am in the Alvin area, not too far from Pearland/Friendswood. The house does not have a garage yet, and the storage shed already houses the riding lawnmower the owners left and will soon house all my extra performance and stock truck parts.

I was thinking about $600 OBO for the set. I will look online to see if I can find the correct model #'s on the GE set cause I know exactly what they look like. If I find them, will post specs.

PM me if interested. Like I said, closing this Friday, so anytime after that, can be sold. Obviously prices are negotiable depending on model of units

Last edited by L33Z71; 06-13-2006 at 11:54 AM.
Old 06-13-2006, 03:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Update:

Just got final word that our closing is indeed Friday at 3 PM. I am going to go to the house this evening to get some measurements on the windows for blinds and such, I will snap some pictures of the washer/dryer for those who may be interested

Once I get the pictures and model numbers I will look and see options on them and may change the asking price accordingly if I think I am asking too much.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Nevermind, the damned lil woman promised the extra washer/dryer set to her parents and didn't tell me til just now. Sorry for the mix up