Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Predator Tuner

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 05:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Predator Tuner

I have just installed LT's and ORY...NO tuners around...my car is idleing between 400-1000 rpm sometimes at a standstill/light ....also rich of course..if I purchase one will this fix this idle surging and A/F ratio at low rpm's.??....I realize HP or something else is better..but no laptop .......I have started the car 20-25 times and driven 100miles hwy ....60 city already..It seems to be a little better than it was at first...please help./.advice..

Last edited by NHRAMAN; 06-17-2006 at 06:36 PM.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:17 PM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

I bought one, but haven't really tried anything big with it. I remember it came with a pretty stout instruction manual. I'm pretty sure you will be able to calm the engine down with it.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by msgZ28
I bought one, but haven't really tried anything big with it. I remember it came with a pretty stout instruction manual. I'm pretty sure you will be able to calm the engine down with it.
Thanks for the info man.....I see you are in Slovenia...how you coping.???
Old 06-17-2006, 07:34 PM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....0&postcount=10
There is a thread I found that should help you decide.

I am suffering out here. There are three Corvettes, a Firebird, and a Camaro (tctech saw this one, so I don't know about it) out here but I have never had a chance to talk to the owners. Other than that, it is pretty much a dead zone for performance. Also, I am not allowed to drive out here, so when I get back, it will be like I have never driven stick again. I was just getting good too.

Except for having no car out here, it is outstanding. Insanely beautiful country, laid back town, beautiful women (one of whom is in love with me ), and a perfect spot to travel from. If you ever plan on a vacation to Europe, this is an area you should not miss. Plus, I live in a big, nice house with a volleyball court, half basketball court, full bar, full gym, and have a cook/maid (she comes out of our pocket, but damn good eating). Life can't get better for a jarhead.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:38 PM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagnostics-tuning/294713-predator-101-sticky.html
There is the rest of that thread for you.
Old 06-17-2006, 10:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thumbs up

Thanks alot...That was helpful reading..I am going to look into the VINCI/CRANE unit also--- Take care..