New best......

Old 06-17-2006, 07:14 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default New best......

60'

yep thats right

My stall is fubared.... its sliping soooo bad right now. Won't lock up,

Went to the track today, and car wouldn't shift outta first gear. Best 60 before the tune new (rebuilt) stall, was 1.85 Went 1.73 today, but I just let out because it wasn't shifting, so no clue what the car will run. It went 12.9's before the the tune, with a 2800 stall.

Im not gonna even try and take this crap back to these guys, Im just gonna get a Vig or Fuddel and cut my losses....
Old 06-17-2006, 07:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

****, I thought you had a Fuddle... I've looked @ your sig a couple times and never seen the JW until now.

Well atleast you know what you have to do.
And, where did you get that Elbow?

And... I recommend a Tranny Cooler. They are only a 100 bucks, and are worth every penny. Since your going to be right there, might as well do that too. ( Up to you )

Good Luck O'l Boy
Old 06-17-2006, 08:14 PM
11 Second Club

I have the cooler already, I got the elbow from jegs, or summit Cant remember witch.

I thought I read somewere you were getting a fuddle? Soon?

Car went 12.9's in 90* weather with 98% Humidity. It was even hotter today, and it 60'ed over a tenth quicker, so I figured with a better stall, and better weather I will be happy. But right now Im pissed lol
Old 06-17-2006, 08:20 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slowmofo
I thought I read somewere you were getting a fuddle? Soon?

so I figured with a better stall, and better weather I will be happy. But right now Im pissed lol
Im debating between that, and the LT4 Hotcam kit. Im selling a toy soon, and I'll have about $600 to play with. The Fuddle 2800 is sounding real good though.
Still deciding... But its going to be one or the other. I atleast have that much decided.

And holy ****, its was 91 degrees here today, I think I drank about 2 liters of Gatorade today.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:23 PM
11 Second Club

lol yeah it been hella hot lately. I did a injector swap yesterday and I must have drank a gallon of water. The humidity is waht kills ya, I went to the end of the driveway to get the damn mail and felt like I just ran a mile.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New best......