View Full Version : wow this is loud

jbusmc1986
06-18-2006, 12:43 AM
I just put my slp loudmouth on yesterday and man this damn car is loud as hell now... I love it, I drove it around town today and man did that sound get some attention... from the cops too, one followed me a little but I did nothing wrong so he left.... We went to see the new homo ricer movie....Tokyo Gay, and then afterwards everyone thought that there car was a 900 hp tt monster and they were all reving their engines and spinning their 15 in wet traction tires, So I walked calmly to my car parked in the back of the lot by itself started it up and all attention shifted in my direction I drove right by them and revved to only about 2700 and got no response... I drove away with an ear to ear grin... nothing like making ricers feel as gay as they look. :jest:

Assassin
06-18-2006, 12:51 AM
lmao, feels good to make ricers look stupid...

hennesseycpl
06-18-2006, 10:25 AM
i loved mine but had to remove them for same reason i loved them tooo loud in a small town

DocT
06-18-2006, 12:24 PM
:lol:

Funny man, most of them do seem to quiet down when they see/hear a loud V-8...there are a few of them that could dish out a pretty good butt whoopin though. When do we get to see the pics John? Inquiring minds are curious! Lets see the new BEAST! BTW, how are you liking the Raptor?

pdd
06-18-2006, 05:17 PM
i had them also but i couldnt stand them on the highway after a while :)

MICAH HERRON
06-18-2006, 06:46 PM
I know the feeling! I love the sound and behind heads and cam and SLP LTs, the car sounds exactly the way I want it too....very aggressive! :devil:

jbusmc1986
06-18-2006, 07:43 PM
yeah it is great to make them feel as gay as they are... and reese btw the raptor is awesome... I love it and some how I can hear it over the pipes barely...
Micah I am ordering the parts on tuesday night propbably so within the newt 2 weeks they should be here probably

MICAH HERRON
06-19-2006, 08:03 PM
yeah it is great to make them feel as gay as they are... and reese btw the raptor is awesome... I love it and some how I can hear it over the pipes barely...
Micah I am ordering the parts on tuesday night propbably so within the newt 2 weeks they should be here probably

As long as you have a place for me to crash, I should be able to make it. :drive:

jbusmc1986
06-19-2006, 10:56 PM
Sweet dude I think that I got that taken care of already... just gotta check when we work out the schedule :chug:

2MuchRiceMakesMeSick
06-20-2006, 05:23 AM
Always fun to embarrass ricers.

I cant believe you parked your car at the movies :eek2:
You are alot braver then I my friend

jbusmc1986
06-20-2006, 10:10 AM
Well being that it is now my daily driver for a little whil I dont have a choice but I put it at the way back far spot where no one can park next to me and I will take up two spots most of the time too.