Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Prelude owner needs ass-beating!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 02:52 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Prelude owner needs ***-beating!

I toyed with this guy in a 5th gen with loud muffler on the highway, basically running him in OD and messing with him. Anyways, he is an ok guy in my mind at this time, BUT, he follows me off the offramp (we were going the same way apparently) and onto the small service road under the overpass. I notice that a police officer has blocked the intersection (light, not the yield sign WE were going by) for a funeral and has his helment off. I immediately think of pulling over but see no way to safely do so in this circumstance, so I do the next best thing--slow to under 2K rpm and CRAWL on the farthest lane from the procession as quietly as a high compression V8 can crawl. I do rather well. About this time, prelude boy FLOORS it by me, creating the likeness of a thousand gay bumblebees raping each other RIGHT BESIDE this procession, and it is enhanced by the echo under the overpass. He then decides to drop ANOTHER gear (there is a light on the other side of the underpass, as we are going under the highway we were just on and there is an intersection to get BACK on it--this intersection is blocked to side traffic and the policeman is standing there and a mail truck is SLOWLY going through the intersection paralell to the funeral) Prelude boy notices NONE of this and instead reves even higher. At the last moment he SLAMS the brakes, skidds, WHIPS into the other lane, and barely avoids a MAJOR accident. I was about to pull even with him at the next light and instruct him on how much of a douche he was and insult his wearing of a doo-rag bandana and driving like a ghetto ******** when the light changed and he turned off. Just HAD! to tell someone about this cockbag.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When did this happen? That is by far one of the most funny thing I heard all day! hell all week.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:10 PM
Banned

about 3 hours ago on Mansfield Rd. under 31/32 headed south for Shreveport, LA locals.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 42 Posts

Dude sound's like a real jackass. How the hell do people like that ever survive day to day life?
Old 06-21-2006, 03:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

as quietly as a high compression v8
88 5.0 stang=high compression
fart can+prelude+trying to race v8=ricer
y am not surprised
Old 06-21-2006, 03:55 PM
Launching!

By the words of carlos mencia " theres too many stupid people and no body to eat them"!
Old 06-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NemeSS
as quietly as a high compression v8
88 5.0 stang=high compression
fart can+prelude+trying to race v8=ricer
y am not surprised
OKay, 10.5:1 is high compression in my book, reguardless of all you freaks with 13:1 and alky
Old 06-21-2006, 04:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What an idiot
Old 06-21-2006, 04:09 PM
Banned

Yes, respect for kids, elderly, disabled, and the dead are at the TOP of my list. Those are some of the few things I will beat *** for even if I am in NO WAY involved.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

You need to find this guy and give him a proper burn. Right now!
Old 06-21-2006, 05:23 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Stanger88
About this time, prelude boy FLOORS it by me, creating the likeness of a thousand gay bumblebees raping each other
I've never herd a fart can described so well

P.S. That guy has to be nominated for douche of the year award. If the service was for my loved one, and that guy did that; I would never forget it. I'd be lookin for his punk *** for the next couple of nights.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Banned

I know where he lives, found his car parked by chance, oh what to do...*thinks about a valve stem core-puller...*
Old 06-21-2006, 05:41 PM
TECH Regular

Yes, respect for kids, elderly, disabled, and the dead are at the TOP of my list. Those are some of the few things I will beat *** for even if I am in NO WAY involved.
I don't so much have respect for the dead as for those who are in mourning.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Banned

Respect for the dead and the mourning amounts to the same thing in my mind. But yes, I see your point. Its like this, even if NOONE was watching, I still wouldnt be irreverant in a cemetary simply out of respect. I also right knocked over tombstones, etc. when I visit cemetaries. Maybe it is a personal quirk of mine.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:17 PM
12 Second Club

hey stanger i didnt realize you were in shreveport im in longview but im in shreveport all the time ..... most of us go to red river when we go to the drags have to look ya up some time when we are all up there
Old 06-21-2006, 06:30 PM
Launching!

Respect for the dead and the mourning amounts to the same thing in my mind. But yes, I see your point. Its like this, even if NOONE was watching, I still wouldnt be irreverant in a cemetary simply out of respect. I also right knocked over tombstones, etc. when I visit cemetaries. Maybe it is a personal quirk of mine.
Probably a product of where you grew up. I was raised in East Texas, and everybody got off the road for a procession. However, when I hit the cities, I found it a lot harder to do it because people would run you down. Not that the waste of life you saw should be doing what he did, but it is a lot harder to be respectful when traffic is not following your lead.

I've threatened more than one punk for stuff like that, and I'm a big bastard so they listen when I have them cornered (probably get me shot nowadays, nobody likes a good plain *** whipping anymore). Not that they weren't laughing at me after they pulled off, but they were scared for a minute anyway and might remember it later. Keep doin' your thing, it'll make you feel better if nothing else.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:32 PM
TECH Resident

I like your core puller Idea.. Pull them knock on the door throw them in his face them let him know whats up.. What a douche.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Banned

*after looking at your sig* screw that.

Lmao, just kidding man, nice to meet another local enthusiest. I have been trying to get to Gilliam forever and just have not made it Anywho, do you know Joewee350? Guy with the burgundy S10 and a mild 350?

Out of curiosity, I know your car would kill me, but what does it run? Would love to see it go/ beg a ride in it if nothing else.

Have you seen a 95' firehawk, built motor? M6? Same color as yours. We sold it from Southpoint and the former owner said 12.5@115 blowing the tires off. That thing would spin until you let off. The one tech that did it said when he let off and it hooked, the speedo read 85. 275 Futura Z rated tires as I recall.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BigRon77
Probably a product of where you grew up. I was raised in East Texas, and everybody got off the road for a procession. However, when I hit the cities, I found it a lot harder to do it because people would run you down. Not that the waste of life you saw should be doing what he did, but it is a lot harder to be respectful when traffic is not following your lead.

I've threatened more than one punk for stuff like that, and I'm a big bastard so they listen when I have them cornered (probably get me shot nowadays, nobody likes a good plain *** whipping anymore). Not that they weren't laughing at me after they pulled off, but they were scared for a minute anyway and might remember it later. Keep doin' your thing, it'll make you feel better if nothing else.
It wasnt that he didnt pull over, I didnt even do that, I couldnt pull over there and feel safe. Driving slow was all I could manage, and I expected everyone else to do the same, but WITHOUT ANY NEED TO DO SO, he FLOORED IT and the story is as I told it. It wasnt him trying to get out of someone's way or anything, he was just doing it because he could.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Launching!

It wasnt that he didnt pull over, I didnt even do that, I couldnt pull over there and feel safe. Driving slow was all I could manage, and I expected everyone else to do the same, but WITHOUT ANY NEED TO DO SO, he FLOORED IT and the story is as I told it. It wasnt him trying to get out of someone's way or anything, he was just doing it because he could.
I hear ya. I keep a valve stem wrench in my car for just such an emergency! You were doing the best you could, and like you say, you would hope decent people would do the same.

Keep up the good morals.