Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

is this right?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 06:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is this right?

after seein fast an furious tokyo drift on friday night, me an the lady decided to head out on I-264 to go to the beach. i KNEW i'd be hearin people tryin to do burnouts an draggin down by the theater..and we did see/hear 'em. was so cute to see them try their widdle hearts out.

but anyways, we get on 264, an this civic hatchback and acura (i think? 11pm so i culdnt really tell) flew by us when i was drivin about 60mph, so i decided to gun it. took me a few seconds, but i actually caught up to the civic (i heard his engine WOT from way out in africa, it seemed). then, the two of us raced, from about a 60mph roll, an i actually beat him i know its a hatchback, and a civic at that, but i heard the guy's blower, so he had to have had a SC or TC, right? i didnt "smoke" him or anything, but i WAS pulling away, comfortably. all i got is an '02 z28, with a descreened MAF lol. and its an auto.

does this sound right? or was the driver probably just new at this whole thing?
Old 06-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you cant really tell with the info, but if it had just a few mods and a small turbo yeah u should of had no prob taking him. Good kill. I bet he wanted to smash into the side of your car but couldent catch u.
Old 06-22-2006, 07:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i bet he thought that straight away was too unfair..he probably would asked you to drift in some parking garage...thats more of a drivers race to me..