Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

06 mustang GT's Vs. ME

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 01:13 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Red face 06 mustang GT's Vs. ME

the black coupe and red convertible mustang GT were next to me at the light. seems like it was set-up race but it really wasnt. guess they knew each other and both were revvinng the **** out of it.. i look over to black one cuz it looked clean as hell with body-kit/exhaust and set of nice rims(bling bling) and passenger chick was very hot. anyways i turned off my TC and i returned the gesture.
yall should have seen the look of their faces. i had my cutout opened. LOL anyhow they must thought that it was V6 since i drive a firehawk and looks like STOCK V6 firebird. (if you dont know anything about f-body)
few sec later we all took off HARD... and i must put 3-5 cars on them by end of the second gear.. i hit the brakes and gave em a thumbs up and they returend the same..
Old 06-23-2006, 01:35 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You ego killing bastard.

Good kill, lmao
Old 06-23-2006, 01:38 PM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Always nice to find guys who will still give you a thumbs up after you pull them pretty hard. Seems like everytime I come through this section, every thread includes an ******* driver or two. Good kill!
Old 06-23-2006, 01:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

I love that. I get looks all the time in the Formula because people think its a V6. Then you let them hear the LT's and the cutout and their jaws drop. Its great.
Old 06-23-2006, 02:01 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by chadtx01
I love that. I get looks all the time in the Formula because people think its a V6. Then you let them hear the LT's and the cutout and their jaws drop. Its great.
u guess you know how i feel..

i just love it when RICER trying to show off their bubble bees at me.. at the light... they just roll up their windows when i rev.. LOL
Old 06-23-2006, 02:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TX_SS
u guess you know how i feel..

i just love it when RICER trying to show off their bubble bees at me.. at the light... they just roll up their windows when i rev.. LOL
The best was when I was rolling down Westheimer here in Houston. A kid in a 350Z pulls up next to me, just staring with this **** eating grin. He pops it and lets me hear it, didnt sound too bad really.

At the time, I was running headers and ORY, nothing else, so I proceeded to goose it and let him hear it. His grin disappeared immediately, then he told me "Aww man, I already have 2 tickets for racing, I cant get anymore."

I just laughed and told him thats cool, I understand and then drove off. I'm sure he was ready to run when he thought I was a V6 firebird with pipes.
Old 06-23-2006, 11:59 PM
TECH Resident

good stuff

Nice kill on the new GT's. I've only had a chance to run one, and the owner was cool as a fan. He was loven the ole' Z