Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hooker and Grott performance question.

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2003, 09:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hooker and Grott performance question.

I have searched for the past four days and went through every Grott ,QTP, PPC, Thunder Race Style, Hooker and Jet Hot post that are on LS1Tech and on LS1.com for the answer to this one question. Does anyone have a back to back dyno of the Grott (non merge) and Hooker/Jet-Hot style headers? I would really love it if it were a heads and cam car so that I could see the true ability of each set of headers. I see that every time that this topic comes up everyone post opinions but I don't want opinions I want facts. I know that that the fastest cars are running Grotts but that does not tell me how much they out perform the Hookers (if they do) because these people don't have the Hooker style on their car. I don't care to see a test between the new merge style Grott unless the Hooker has the same style collector. If anyone has info PLEASE post it or PM me with the information.

I have a hard time just blindly accepting that something is the best without having some kind of conclusive test to prove so. Please I do not want a debate just information.

Thank You,
Bart