Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Blue SS Painted ZR1 Center Cap Questions

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 09:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blue SS Painted ZR1 Center Cap Questions

I have a 98 navy blue metallic SS, with painted ZR1's. The center caps have the red bowtie, everyone tells me these were what came out on early 98's. I want to add the SS painted center caps. SLP only sells a black SS with red outline. Is this correct for my car? My emblems on my cars have the silver background not the red. Did they make a center cap with silver outline instead of red? Any pictures would be appreciated. Thanks Brandon.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually I would have thought the black with silver outlines would be the correct ones for NBM but I may be wrong. I know SLP sells Black outlined with silver SS badges for their grill. When I bought my Z28 it has ZR1's and just had a black outline SS center caps. See below. Of course I pulled mine right off after I bought it and went with the red bowtie as my car is a Z not an SS.

Old 06-24-2006, 10:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 98 SS 1LE and came with red bowties as welll, would love to get the centercaps. But wanna find sil ith black SS's. All i can find are chrome centercaps with the right SS logo