Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Boosted questions????

Old 06-24-2006, 05:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boosted questions????

Ok I want to go boosted but dont know which way to go please help. Was going to go procharger, but with their customer service and little problems I'm thinking otherwise. So I was going to make a vortech S/C and custom front mount work but need some imput on that one. And then there is the turbo, no STS but maybe TTi dont know please help?
Old 06-24-2006, 05:17 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can vouch for the rear-mount design, even high boost, that system works like a damn champ, IAT's are way lower than a frount mount kit, even with the little bit of additional lag, I love my rear-mount. Depends on the kind of power you're planning on putting down and what rpm you like to run your engine. I think any FI for the LSX would be great, personally.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:20 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey mike its Tim!! Man call bob at EPP great person to deal with!!! I would go ATI Procharger. They make some good power and from what I hear an easy install as well. As far as turbo there so many!! But I think GMR,and Turbo zone are doing great with the twin systems. STS You always have billy at TRT to help you You know I love the kit!!! Just keeps my engine bay clean and super easy maint also. But im not pimping him. Jose at force inductions is a dam good person on turbos and systems great prices. Couple of things how much power you want and how much do you want to spend? Food for thought

Search this Thread